A new version of Livegoals.com went live yesterday. Livegoals.com was founded back in 2005 and has now been through a complete redesign to give users access to a superior online betting and live streaming product.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark – May 27, 2021 – (Newswire.com)
With the new Livegoals.com, users can follow live scores from all the major football leagues in the world and get updates on matches from the top leagues like the English Premier League and the Spanish La Liga, to local leagues in their own country.
The new user-friendly design lets the users pin the matches they’re interested in and receive instant notifications when live events are happening.
Livegoals.com will also give users information about the best odds on the games they’re following and let them compare odds both pregame and when the game is live.
Livegoals.com is developed by the Danish media company Rebel Penguin ApS, a subsidiary of Gaming Innovation Group (GIG), in collaboration with betgency.com, an SEO laboratory owned by the Spanish company Interamplify.
Press Release Service
GiG and Interamplify Launch a Revamped Version of Livegoals.com
More Business and Technology News at https://dweb.news
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- Abuse Survivor Jordan Turpin On How Justin Bieber Inspired Her To Escape Her 'house Of Horror' – Yahoo Entertainment
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000