JJ Tax App wins ‘Best Fintech Solutions of The Year’ award
App receives overwhelming response of more than 30,000 downloads within 6 months of launch
JJ Tax App, an award-winning chat-based app launched by aspiring CAs in May 2020, surpassed its initial milestone by reaching 30,000 subscribers in less than 6 months since its launch. The company is also carrying out a rights issue of 30 million, which will help in strengthening the company’s financial position. Amidst the mammoth popularity and success of this app, PE funding of $100 million is expected by the end of this year.
Bhavya Mittal, Leesha Arya & Mehak Malik (Left to Right)
Executive Director Leesha Arya said, “After the tremendous response to the TAX App, we have revised our Target to 1 Lac subscribers by the end of this Financial Year.“
The promoters of this app have also floated a new startup named Jojo Edtech, which will help with education for Commerce, Accounts, Tax and related subjects. Bhavya Mittal, Chief Designer of JJ Tax App, will be taking charge of the students’ App, as Executive Director.
One Stop Solution for all your Tax Needs
When asked about wearing multiple hats, Chief Designer Bhavya Mittal said, “I am enthusiastic to be onboard and continue this incredible journey into the future. While we’ve all seen how JJ Tax App has disrupted the taxation world, Jojo Edtech is also a disruption that will revolutionize the commerce education industry in India.“
JJ TAX App was launched during the pandemic, and the team was earlier targeting about 10,000 subscribers by the end of this year. After having surpassed this milestone and attaining more than 3X subscribers, the team is now laser-focused on customer acquisition through digital media. The core focus of this app remains to be millennials, as JJ Tax can simplify taxation for them.
About JJ Tax
JJ Tax is a new chat-based app that was launched on May 26, 2020. The app offers a wide range of taxation solutions along with resolution of tax queries in real-time.
To know more, please visit www.jjfintax.com.
Crunchbase and East-West Digital News are teaming up to cover key tech and venture trends from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, with a quarterly review by EWDN Chief Editor Adrien Henni highlighting the most notable industry facts and trends across the region. More than with tech innovations, Russia made the news this past summer by staging…
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- Abuse Survivor Jordan Turpin On How Justin Bieber Inspired Her To Escape Her 'house Of Horror' – Yahoo Entertainment
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating