– Secured CSC waste treatment technology from Kinava to handle the increased waste volume of the COVID 19 era.
May 27, 2021, 20:59 ET
SEOUL, South Korea, May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Global environment company Kinava has developed a commercial plant for treating organic waste with a combined circulation that can treat even the non-combustible waste. It contains a large amount of moisture, removes air pollutants discharged to the outside through the efficiency of low-calorie organic waste resources and the environmental pollution prevention system. The plant can minimize toxins such as SOx, NOx, and other gas through continuous discharge of airborne dust accumulated in the bottom of the furnace.
The World Bank’s ‘What a Waste 2.0’ report estimated the solid waste production worldwide will be 3.44 billion tons by 2050 while it was 2 billion tons in 2016. The annual waste production rate would increase by at least 33% every year.
Waste treatment issue is an inevitable byproduct of the rapid urbanization, economic and population growth. The increased time at home, delivery of food with plastic packaging, and masks of Covid-19 also contributed to the increase of waste; one study estimated that 12.9 million masks are thrown away monthly worldwide.
Residents in Tennessee, Pennsylvania, including New York with 10,000 ton of daily waste volume, are left to deal with the wastes alone. The city government of New York has introduced a food waste recycling program since 2016 as garden and food wastes that can be used for fertilizers take up a third of the waste production; however, its budget decreased to 24 million dollars since Covid-19.
The world’s waste treatment industry is likely to expand to 530 billion dollars (KRW 645 trillion) by 2025, from its 330 billion dollar (KRW 401 trillion) in 2017, with annual growth rate of minimum 6%. In the United States, many plants are in operation due to the commercialization of solid fuel manufacturing technology and combustion technology for organic waste resources such as food and wood waste; it’s focusing on bio-gas and production of electricity and steam with large-scale combustion systems.
For more information, please visit Kinava’s website.(www.kinava.com)
Crunchbase and East-West Digital News are teaming up to cover key tech and venture trends from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, with a quarterly review by EWDN Chief Editor Adrien Henni highlighting the most notable industry facts and trends across the region. More than with tech innovations, Russia made the news this past summer by staging…
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
On October 17, Russia’s Team Spirit triumphantly lifted the Aegis of Champions. The team of five youngsters – the oldest of them only 23 years of age – looked somewhat out of place, dwarfed by Romania’s biggest stadium. The International 10 is no ordinary sporting event: it is the world championship for multiplayer online battle…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- Abuse Survivor Jordan Turpin On How Justin Bieber Inspired Her To Escape Her 'house Of Horror' – Yahoo Entertainment
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating