Rolls Out Online Module to Help Candidates, PACs and Nonprofits Achieve Fundraising Goals
ORMOND BEACH, Fla. – May 28, 2021 – (Newswire.com)
Ormond Beach, Florida-based direct marketing firm Datazapp.com launched a 24/7 platform on which candidates and campaign managers build targeted audiences who have donated to political action committees (PACs), with the email, phone, and postal information necessary to reach them. Datazapp also offers targeted lists of registered voters.
Datazapp.com is committed to helping candidates and campaigns of all sizes meet their fundraising goals and secure grassroots support. Datazapp’s unparalleled data and political experience give a marketing advantage to campaigns that may not have the near-unlimited resources that large campaigns have.
The political donor audience is segmented by contribution amount and date, party affiliation, receiving committee or candidate, election type, election year, and more. With these targeting options, candidates and campaigns can easily identify a loyal audience and send out relevant communication.
The Political Donor database houses 22 million unique donors and over 200 million individual contribution transactions stretching back to the 2012 election cycle. Major committees include Actblue, with 75 million transactions, and WinRed, with 25 million transactions.
Tapping into these audiences of campaign contributors has proven successful in finding crucial financial supporters for the 100-plus campaigns that Datazapp has helped.
How Campaigns Use Political Donor Data
Email addresses, phone numbers, and postal information included in Datazapp’s Political Donor lists are used for email campaigns, telemarketing, text (SMS) blasts, direct mail, and canvassing. Social media targeting is another popular use, such as through “Custom Ad Audiences” on Facebook and Instagram.
Political campaigns, action committees, and advocacy groups use Political Donor data to raise funds and spread awareness of their cause. But these audiences are also used by nonprofit organizations.
The 2020 election was one of the most contentious election cycles ever. Both Democrats and Republicans attracted billions of dollars in political fundraising & spent millions on digital marketing campaigns. With the COVID pandemic, in-person outreach has declined. So campaigns have turned to data-driven marketing approaches for their outreach efforts and will continue to in the coming midterm elections.
Today’s political campaigns use email marketing, text (SMS), and telemarketing campaigns to drum up their base and seek contributions. Datazapp has the highly targeted data for candidates to quickly and conveniently fuel their digital marketing outreach.
Currently, Datazapp offers political donor lists with email addresses or cell numbers for just three cents per record, with more discounts available for high-volume orders.
For the last 12 years, Datazapp.com has served businesses with quality email and phone number appends, consumer (B2C) prospects, business (B2B) data, and quick turnarounds. Datazapp also serves political campaigns with registered voter and political donor data.
Information about their products and services can be found at their website: www.Datazapp.com.
Press Release Service
More Business and Technology News at https://dweb.news
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 2021 Founder’s Letter
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon