IBL News | New York
The Economist organization announced yesterday that its new division of Education launched its first course: “The New Global Order: How politics, business, and technology are changing.”
This 6-week, 6 to 8 hours per week course is part of a new online executive education program, designed “to give business executives an edge in their careers.” It is priced at around $2,000 and has been created in collaboration with GetSmarter, a 2U subsidiary.
“What makes this program different is that it is created by Economist journalists and features experts from around the world,” said a representative of The Economist to IBL News yesterday.
“Twenty Economist journalists helped to put together the first course and a number of high-level outside speakers will present including Kevin Rudd, former Prime Minister of Australia, and Eric Schmidt, former CEO of Google.”
The second course of Economist Education will be on How to Write and is scheduled for the Fall.
More News at https://dweb.news
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- Abuse Survivor Jordan Turpin On How Justin Bieber Inspired Her To Escape Her 'house Of Horror' – Yahoo Entertainment