LOS ANGELES, May 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Groot Hospitality announced on social media the group’s partnership with EthereumMax ($eMax) to accept $eMax as it’s exclusive crypto currency at the groups largest Miami nightclubs LIV and Story.
EthereumMax ($eMax) has quickly become the fastest-growing Altcoin on the market, is up over 21,000% with over 32,000 holders since its launch on May 14, 2021. Earlier this week the company announced eMax is officially being accepted for online ticket purchasers looking to attend the highly anticipated Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul Pay-Per-View event in Miami Gardens, Florida, on June 6. The upcoming boxing match is the single largest sporting event in history to accept cryptocurrency as payment, making it a huge move for the practical use of $eMax.
The coin has been gaining massive moment and popularity, NBA legend Paul Pierce tweeting “@espn I don’t need you. I got @ethereum_max I made more money with this crypto in the past month then I did with y’all in a year. TRUTH shall set u Free my own Boss http://EthereumMax.org check it out for yourself.”
EthereumMax ($eMax) is excited to partner with Groot Hospitality to bring eMax and Cryptocurrency to Miami Nightlife & Entertainment. This is the first of many opportunities where we see EthereumMax as a reliable payment method for real-life usage and provide exclusivity to our community.
For information on how to purchase EthereumMax ($eMax) can be purchased through the Uniswap app using ETH.
About EthereumMax (e$Max)
EthereumMax ($eMax) is a decentralized ERC-20 growth token built on the secure Ethereum network. Launched with a vision to bridge the gap between the emergence of community tokens and the well-known foundational coins of crypto, creating a unique token that provides reoccurring and automatic financial rewards to its holders with a pathway for practical long-term use in everyday life.
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
Sure enough, the Georgia/Tennessee border is in the wrong place.Information is easy to come by these days. If we want to contact someone, we call or text them. If we want to research something, we look it up on the internet. If we want to know our latitude and longitude, we buy a satellite navigation…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute