The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is offering cashback deals on OPPO mobiles. Customers can now shop online for the latest OPPO smartphones and get cashback vouchers up to Rs. 4,500. The offer includes cashback up to Rs. 1,500, mobile recharge vouchers up to Rs. 1,500 and electricity bill vouchers up to Rs. 1,500.
OPPO smartphones are available on No Cost EMIs starting Rs. 999 on the EMI Store. Along with the cashback deal, buyers will also get exclusive benefits like zero down payment and same-day delivery.
In recent times, seamless experience and high-end specifications at a very reasonable price have made the OPPO mobiles popular among customers. One can browse and purchase from a range of OPPO mobiles on the EMI Store and pay for their favourite mobile phone via convenient repayment tenors ranging from 3-24 months.
Below mentioned are some of the best-selling smartphones along with their starting EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store:
OPPO F19 Pro on No Cost EMIs starting Rs. 1,433
OPPO Reno5 Pro on No Cost EMIs starting Rs. 1,714
OPPO A15 on No Cost EMIs starting Rs. 999
OPPO A53 on No Cost EMIs starting Rs. 1,299
Customers can shop online from the comfort and safety of their homes. Bajaj Finserv EMI Store functions on a unique network of 1 lakh+ partner stores that aims to provide fastest access to products to its customers. All one has to do is:
Log-in to their EMI Store account using the registered mobile number, choose the preferred mobile phone and add it to the cart.
At the payment window, safely verify the purchase with an OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
Once this is done, click on ‘Buy Now‘ and then the purchase is complete. The ordered item will be delivered within 24-hours*.
Shoppers can buy OPPO mobiles and several other top-selling smartphones online from cities like Ahmedabad, Surat, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The cashback offer on the EMI Store is valid till 15th May 2021*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
About Finserv MARKETS
Finserv MARKETS is an online digital marketplace by Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv. Finserv MARKETS is a one-stop digital marketplace, that assist consumers to compare and choose from a wide range of financial products. Its core proposition is driven by a strong intent to deliver tailor made financial products to the consumers. It offers customers abundance in choices in offering the required financial products to achieve all their financial and personal goal. Finserv MARKETS has partnered with leading financial providers in the Lending, Insurance, Investments and Payments space to provide 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all in one place.
For further information, please visit http://www.bajajfinservmarkets.in or download Finserv MARKETS App on Google Play Store or App Store.
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
Sure enough, the Georgia/Tennessee border is in the wrong place.Information is easy to come by these days. If we want to contact someone, we call or text them. If we want to research something, we look it up on the internet. If we want to know our latitude and longitude, we buy a satellite navigation…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- TECH NEWS: Kill Wi-Fi dead spots with this TP-Link mesh router 3-pack for $110
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant