WEBWIRE – Friday, May 28, 2021
This summer, Hilton is part of an exciting expansion in Las Vegas as we welcome guests to several new hotels, including three at the all-new Resorts World Las Vegas. Chintan Dadhich is General Manager of the new Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, also on The Strip. As Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month comes to a close, Chintan reflects on how his Indian heritage shaped his leadership style and his hope for the hospitality industry moving forward.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,500 properties and more than one million rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2020 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2020 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 115 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy. With the free Hilton Honors mobile app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
( Press Release Image: https://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/7/274543/274543-1.png )
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
What is Nevada? That’s the question that came to my mind after reading Kevin D. Williamson’s What is Texas? a few weeks ago, which analyzed the mythology Texans create for themselves, the mythology we create for Texans, and how the two intertwine and define Texan life. Texas, you must understand, is big — with apologies…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- TECH NEWS: Kill Wi-Fi dead spots with this TP-Link mesh router 3-pack for $110
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing