Kiwi.com, one of the five biggest online sellers of flight tickets in Europe, deployed Hiver – a Gmail-based customer service solution, and significantly improved the efficiency of its business development team. With Hiver, the team achieves a 100% SLA success rate.
At Kiwi.com, email serves as an important communication channel, especially for the business development team. The team works with numerous partners (airlines and travel agencies) to consolidate information on ticket availability and prices for customers. They handle upwards of 1500 emails on a monthly basis, ranging from sourcing offers and deals that go on the website, to processing partner invoices.
Earlier, email management was a tiresome process for the team. They used Gmail lists to route incoming emails to team members, which led to a lot of email clutter, and hampered the team’s efficiency. The team manager also had little visibility into the status of the team’s tasks, and no way to measure their performance. As a result, the team failed to meet the internal SLA of 24 hours while replying to partners.
With Hiver, Kiwi.com turned their email lists into Shared Inboxes within Gmail. This helps the team stay on the same page. Hiver’s Automations have made the process of email assignment time-efficient and effortless.
As a result, the team now meets the internal SLA 100% of the time.
On an average, Kiwi.com automates 5000 actions per month – which translates into 167 hours saved monthly.
In addition to improving the team’s efficiency, Hiver also gives the team’s manager complete visibility into the ownership of emails, their status, and how workload is distributed within the team. Additionally, Hiver’s Analytics provides clear insights into how the team is performing.
David Pinto, Business Development, Kiwi.com said, “We are now responsible for a lot more than we thought we could. I have visibility on the volume of emails, the types of issues that we’re getting. I can now ensure that the operational tasks are accomplished in a timely manner. Hiver helps my team grow faster.”
Niraj Ranjan Rout, Co-founder, and CEO of Hiver said, “For companies to foster lasting partner relationships and goodwill, timely responses are critical. In the travel industry especially, competition is immense, and timelines are everything! We’re extremely glad that with Hiver, Kiwi.com has improved their business development team’s efficiency and performance.”
Hiver is a Gmail-based customer service solution that helps teams across the organization collaborate on shared inboxes like services@, orders@, support@.
To know more, please visit hiverhq.com.
Crunchbase and East-West Digital News are teaming up to cover key tech and venture trends from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, with a quarterly review by EWDN Chief Editor Adrien Henni highlighting the most notable industry facts and trends across the region. More than with tech innovations, Russia made the news this past summer by staging…
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- Abuse Survivor Jordan Turpin On How Justin Bieber Inspired Her To Escape Her 'house Of Horror' – Yahoo Entertainment
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator