PlayStation is dropping some new threads and other items in its gear store to celebrate the one year anniversary of The Last of Us Part II’s release. A post on the PlayStation Blog written by Naughty Dog’s Lead Designer of Communications Joshua Bradley runs down some of the items available as of today.
Most impressive on the list of items is one for the collectors out there. A 16” statue featuring a scowling Ellie brandishing a large bowie knife is available to order, though it won’t ship until December. The figure was created using actual in-game assets, an impressive method used to sculpt this collectible. Here’s the product details for this piece:
Ellie’s new statue is priced at $529.99 while supplies last.
Another product available today is a button-up collared short sleeve shirt with a hammer and machete icon pattern. The shirt comes in khaki or black and is selling for $79.95. Pre-orders for these snazzy shirts are set to ship around July 15, however some sizes are already backordered.
Some other items arriving in the store today include a pencil pouch with a matching pattern to the shirts above, a long-sleeve tee with the game’s logo on the left chest area, a scarf, and a leather dopp kit “for when you need that extra space for just one more health kit on your travels.” You’re probably safe to put your toothpaste and contact solution in it instead.
In case you missed it, there’s word Naughty Dog is working on a new multiplayer game! Also, check out Game Informer’s review of the The Last of Us Part II which recently received a PlayStation 5 upgrade patch increasing resolution and framerate for the next-gen console.
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
SummaryPre-load early so you’re ready to play right when Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November 5.Prepare to deploy in a globetrotting Campaign, experience signature Call of Duty combat in Multiplayer, and face the undead horde in Zombies.Get news on Shipment coming in November, plus a look at Season One and Caldera, the Call of…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site. Amazon’s Black Friday sale is live now with thousands of deals across a bunch of different departments, including gaming, tech, and entertainment. Amazon’s usual approach to sales events like…
Seamus Blackley, the father of the Xbox who is now better known for baking ancient bread, has shared a message ahead of the 20th anniversary of Xbox.Posting on Twitter, Blackley said said the team who helped design and release the Xbox only are owed about 40% of the credit for the success of the console.…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- TECH NEWS: Kill Wi-Fi dead spots with this TP-Link mesh router 3-pack for $110
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 2021 Founder’s Letter