The title of the Castlevania Advance Collection suggests the entry could be made up of Game Boy Advance offerings.
Castlevania Advance Collection has been rated in Australia by the country’s classification board.
Of course, Konami has yet to announce such a collection, and while we have no idea what is actually included, the “Advance” part of the title has everyone thinking it’s filled with retro GBA games.
Castlevania games on GBA totaled three, and were Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (thanks, Gematsu).
Rated mature in the country, content details were not provided but it looks to be a multiplatform affair.
This wouldn’t be the first Konami has released the game in a collection. Back in 2019, the firm released the Castlevania Anniversary Collection, which did not include the GBA titles. Funnily enough, this collection was also outed by the Australian Classification Board ahead of its announcement.
Castlevania has always been a well-loved franchise and has recently gained more popularity thanks to the Netflix series of the same name. The four-season series recently wrapped up, but there is a spin-off in the works which will focus on Ritcher Belmont, a descendent of Trevor Belmont and Sypha.
The best Fortnite Creative codes and maps prove that Epic seeks to become the one-stop shop for gamers’ wildest dreams. After humble beginnings, the developer has grown Fortnite Creative mode into its own massive piece of the Fortnite experience, and it continues to receive regular updates every month. While most players think of Fortnite as…
Seamus Blackley, the father of the Xbox who is now better known for baking ancient bread, has shared a message ahead of the 20th anniversary of Xbox.Posting on Twitter, Blackley said said the team who helped design and release the Xbox only are owed about 40% of the credit for the success of the console.…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
SummaryPre-load early so you’re ready to play right when Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November 5.Prepare to deploy in a globetrotting Campaign, experience signature Call of Duty combat in Multiplayer, and face the undead horde in Zombies.Get news on Shipment coming in November, plus a look at Season One and Caldera, the Call of…
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns
- Abuse Survivor Jordan Turpin On How Justin Bieber Inspired Her To Escape Her 'house Of Horror' – Yahoo Entertainment