Newswise — Harrisburg University of Science and Technology pleased to announce a new journal for Esports, the Annals of Esports Research (AER). AER is the first North American Esports journal and is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to expanding the scientific basis and qualitative and quantitative knowledge of Esports by publishing quality articles concerning the field.
AER publishes innovative original research, opinion, and educational information related to Esports. All disciplines and approaches to understanding Esports are encouraged, with a special interest in the health, performance and experience, and well-being of players, fans, and coaches. AER also will cover industry practices and outlooks and the teaching, management, and research of Esports.
The goal is to advance academic and industry discussions and research in Esports. AER welcomes empirical, conceptual, and qualitative research and industry-driven manuscripts. As an annal, we are interdisciplinary and cross the barriers between industry, the academy, and medicine.
AER is a gold-standard open access journal published through Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. It is a free journal and all published articles will be freely accessible. It is an Emerging Sources Citation Index Journal.
The journal welcomes submissions from international contributors and researchers of all specialties.
The Editorial Board includes academic and industry partners:
- Eric Darr, Ph.D. – President, Harrisburg University
- Mark Candella – Director of Student and Education Programs, Twitch
- Joey Gawrysiak, Ph.D. – Program Director, Associate Professor of Esports, Shenandoah University
- Wayne Kimmel – Chairman of the Board, Managing Partner, SeventySix Capital
- Lindsey Migliore D.O. – Esports Physician, Founder, GamerDoc, Faculty associate for NYIT Center for Sports Medicine.
- Glenn Mitchell, M.D., MPH – Professor of Healthcare Informatics, Vice Provost for Institutional Effectiveness, Harrisburg University
- Jill Murray, Ph.D. – President, Lackawanna University
- Charles Palmer – Associate Professor of Esports, Director of C.A.R.E, Harrisburg University
- Wim Stocks – EVP Partnerships & Commercial, Belong Gaming & Vindex
Categories of Interests: Clinical Topics, Esports and Medicine, Esports and Health, Analytics/Modeling, Bio-Medical, Business, Marketing, Economics, Esports Management, AR/VR, AI, Finance, Education/Pedagogy and Esports, Sociology, Psychology, Communications, Media, Cultural Studies, Statistics, Prose and more.
To submit a manuscript to AER, please visit: https://harrisburguniversity.submittable.com/submit.
ABOUT HARRISBURG UNIVERSITY
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, [email protected]
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site. Amazon’s Black Friday sale is live now with thousands of deals across a bunch of different departments, including gaming, tech, and entertainment. Amazon’s usual approach to sales events like…
Seamus Blackley, the father of the Xbox who is now better known for baking ancient bread, has shared a message ahead of the 20th anniversary of Xbox.Posting on Twitter, Blackley said said the team who helped design and release the Xbox only are owed about 40% of the credit for the success of the console.…
Welcome to Next Week on Xbox! Here we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC as well as upcoming Xbox Game Pass and soon-to-be released [email protected] games! Get more details on these games below and click their profiles for pre-order details when available (release dates are…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- RECIPE: How To Use Leftover Pumpkin Puree
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems