Well done, Hazelight.
It Takes Two, the coop adventure from Hazelight Games and EA, has moved over 2 million copies since its March 26 release.
One month after release, it was announced the game had sold 1 million copies, so in between April 25 and today, it has shifted another million.
Developer Hazelight shared news of the game’s milestone on Twitter, where the developer said it was “amazed by the Passion” players have shown for the game. It also said it “couldn’t be happier” seeing so many fans of co-op.
The game co-op game follows Cody and May, a couple on the brink of divorce. In it, they will need to learn how to overcome their differences and work together as one.
The two humans have been turned into dolls by a magic spell, and trapped in a “fantastical world,” where they will face unpredictability and challenges with saving their fractured relationship.
In it, you will work together across a variety of disruptive gameplay challenges such as piloting a pair of underpants or DJing at a club. It also features connected character abilities in every new level.
Our five-star review called the game a “childlike co-op adventure for everyone,” with Tom adding that it was one of the most “pleasant surprises” in video games he’s ever had.
It Takes Two is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Origin. All players who own the game on last-gen consoles can upgrade the game to PS5 or Xbox Series X/S for free.
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
SummaryPre-load early so you’re ready to play right when Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November 5.Prepare to deploy in a globetrotting Campaign, experience signature Call of Duty combat in Multiplayer, and face the undead horde in Zombies.Get news on Shipment coming in November, plus a look at Season One and Caldera, the Call of…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
Seamus Blackley, the father of the Xbox who is now better known for baking ancient bread, has shared a message ahead of the 20th anniversary of Xbox.Posting on Twitter, Blackley said said the team who helped design and release the Xbox only are owed about 40% of the credit for the success of the console.…
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site. Amazon’s Black Friday sale is live now with thousands of deals across a bunch of different departments, including gaming, tech, and entertainment. Amazon’s usual approach to sales events like…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 2021 Founder’s Letter
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- RECIPE: How To Use Leftover Pumpkin Puree