During the extended Xbox Games Showcase, Ninja Theory founder, Tameem Antoniades, talked about Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II. Ever since the first Hellblade released to high praise, I’ve been waiting for any news about the sequel. The teaser trailer that premiered at The Game Awards a few years ago definitely scratched the itch, albeit briefly. The process that Antoniades’ described today makes me even more hyped. Apparently, Hellblade II “is not a direct sequel,” but Ninja Theory is making big moves to ensure it’s an unforgettable experience. You can watch the montage below.
During the early portion of the Hellblade II video, Antoniades affirms that the sequel is set in 9th century Iceland. He goes on to list the boot-on-the-ground work that the developers have committed to the upcoming title. Art and audio teams have been sent to Iceland and have conducted comprehensive photography shoots, and utilized photogrammetry as well as satellite data to recreate the landscape so that Hellblade 2 is more immersive and true to life. Ninja Theory is also working alongside Epic Games to implement next-generation digital characters; we all know how incredible the models looked in the first game, so this comes as no surprise!
Additionally, Antoniades made sure to let fans know that combat is grittier and more intense than it was in the first game. Lead actor Melina Juergens has been training for two years alongside her cast members. The sheer amount of dedication that Ninja Theory is bringing to Hellblade II continues to fuel my excitement for the game.
Joe Juba reviewed the first Hellblade and said, “Psychosis in video games is often used to justify a villain’s world-destroying ambitions, or as a vehicle to present gameplay gimmicks. Hellblade goes beyond those conventions, using Senua’s mental illness as the core from which the entire tale radiates. That approach results in some phenomenal and unsettling narrative moments that knock you off-balance. However, in pursuit of that achievement, Hellblade weaponizes the real-world frustration it causes in exploration and combat. That’s where it falters as a game, even while it captivates as a piece of interactive art.”
The best Fortnite Creative codes and maps prove that Epic seeks to become the one-stop shop for gamers’ wildest dreams. After humble beginnings, the developer has grown Fortnite Creative mode into its own massive piece of the Fortnite experience, and it continues to receive regular updates every month. While most players think of Fortnite as…
Seamus Blackley, the father of the Xbox who is now better known for baking ancient bread, has shared a message ahead of the 20th anniversary of Xbox.Posting on Twitter, Blackley said said the team who helped design and release the Xbox only are owed about 40% of the credit for the success of the console.…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
SummaryPre-load early so you’re ready to play right when Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November 5.Prepare to deploy in a globetrotting Campaign, experience signature Call of Duty combat in Multiplayer, and face the undead horde in Zombies.Get news on Shipment coming in November, plus a look at Season One and Caldera, the Call of…
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture