Over 300 residents, community members and business professionals attended the highly anticipated event. While the Greater Indian Land Chamber of Commerce presided over the ceremonial welcoming and ribbon-cutting, Watercrest Executive Chefs Julio Trejo and Sebastien Watteau dazzled the crowd with a gorgeous spread of culinary delights. Attendees enjoyed live music from Rumor Mill, floral arrangements by Gather, and the fabulous cupcakes of Barb Giglio, while photographer Jennifer Rohlinger captured special moments. Executive Director Tammy Mullins, kicked off the event, giving special thanks to The Carolina Gateway newspaper and Weston Group, in-house therapy, for their continued support.
"We are honored to be part of this spectacular community and thank the Greater Indian Land Chamber of Commerce and our community partners for their outstanding partnerships," said Tammy Mullins, Executive Director of Watercrest Fort Mill-Indian Land. "We look forward to growing relationships and welcoming seniors to our family here at Watercrest."
Watercrest Fort Mill – Indian Land is a signature Watercrest product offering 75 assisted living and 32 memory care apartments with premium accommodations, resort-style amenities, and world-class care. Ideally located at 8154 English Clover Lane, the community boasts a stunning promenade, pool, fireplace, signature water wall, multiple dining venues, and children’s play space. Additionally, Watercrest’s uniquely designed Market Street Plaza, showcases an ‘outdoor’ streetscape with numerous LifeBUILT programming touches; a highlight and crucial element of their multi-sensory memory care programming. For information, please contact the community at 803-590-7005.
About Watercrest Senior Living Group
Watercrest Senior Living Group was founded to honor our mothers and fathers, aspiring to become a beacon for quality in senior living by surpassing standards of care, service and associate training. Watercrest senior living communities are recognized for their luxury aesthetic, exceptional amenities, world-class care, and innovative memory care programming offering unparalleled service to seniors living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. A certified Great Place to Work, Watercrest specializes in the development and operations of assisted living and memory care communities and the growth of servant leaders. For information, visit www.watercrestseniorliving.com.
SOURCE Watercrest Senior Living Group
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- TECH NEWS: Kill Wi-Fi dead spots with this TP-Link mesh router 3-pack for $110
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute