NEW YORK, June 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The bakery market report has been added to Technavio’s offering. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Our client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies.
The global bakery market is expected to grow by USD 165.49 billion according to the Technavio. This marks a significant market slow down due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first half of 2020. However, healthy growth is expected to continue throughout the forecast period, and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6%.
For the Right Perspective & Competitive Insights. Make confident decisions using our benchmarks and analysis.
Download: Technavio’s Analysis on Customer Landscape Matrix: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40598
The bakery market is driven by the rising prominence of in-store bakeries in supermarkets. In addition, the increased snacking and indulgence consumption is also anticipated to boost the growth of the bakery market.
Major Five Bakery Companies:
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- Campbell Soup Co.
- Flowers Foods Inc.
- Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports: https://www.technavio.com/request-free-demo
Bakery Market Product Outlook (Revenue, USD bn, 2020-2025)
- Bread and rolls – size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cakes and pastries – size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cookies – size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – size and forecast 2020-2025
Bakery Market Geography Outlook (Revenue, USD bn, 2020-2025)
- APAC – size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – size and forecast 2020-2025
Buy our Bakery Market report right now to gain access to a detailed customer landscape matrix comparing key industry driven parameters: https://www.technavio.com/index.checkoutcart
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
Our growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Happy Friday! On today’s Up To Speed Live, host Diana Alvear shared the following updates:Up To Speed recapMonday: We were inspired by Kathy Grillo, Senior Vice President on our Public Policy team and a three-time breast cancer survivor about her decision to undergo a double mastectomy, as well as Neil Breitenbach’s journey with breast cancer.Tuesday:…
Recalled RH Lambeth hexagonal tabletop torch -brass finish Recalled RH Lambeth hexagonal floor torch -iron finish Recalled RH Lambeth knurled tabletop torch -slate finish Recalled RH Lambeth knurled floor torch -weathered bronze finish Name of the Product Lambeth Outdoor Metal Torches Hazard: Torch fuel can leak from the top of the torch canister and ignite,…
What you need to know:BlueJeans releases new features designed to optimize distance learningEmpowering instructors to create an effective learning environment, the Remote Learning feature pack brings students, content and teaching resources into one platformRemoves administrative burden of leading virtual class sessions for Higher Ed, Online Instruction and Corporate LearningNEW YORK, N.Y. – Verizon Business today…
Technology is now a part of the childhood experience for most kids. So it’s important to equip them with the basic skills they’ll need to make it a positive one by having the family tech talk. As a parent, futurist and bestselling author of books like “Parenting High-Tech Kids,” I often remind families that this…
Henry Ford once said, “anyone who keeps learning stays young.”Throughout my career, I’ve had the good fortune to work with and learn from many wise, talented professionals. Some colleagues shared their technical knowledge or helpful productivity tips and many offered sage advice. One mentor’s memorable suggestion came in the form of a challenge — try…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company