Call of Duty: Warzone seems to have spawned a door that will kill players when they try and pass through it – so you’re probably best off avoiding the Salt Mines for now.
Redditor Rxelik has figured out that a specific door in a warehouse in the Salt Mines portion of the map will instantly knock you if you go anywhere near it. The user posted some footage of the offending barrier over on the r/warzone subreddit.
Showing solidarity and wanting to prove that The Scary Door is, indeed, deadly, other players flocked to the unlikely landmark to test it out. Lo and behold, they’re also getting floored (or is that ‘doored’?)
No one knows for sure why this is happening, and Raven is yet to address the issue formally. Players are speculating on various forums that it may have something to do with the Red Door fast travel system that’s been introduced to the game in Warzone Season 4, but that’s just a guess at this point.
This is the longest in a long line of Warzone bugs that continually seem to plague the high-profile battle royale. At the start of Season 4, for example, we saw cargo trucks get altered after they made players invisible.
There was an issue with the black box back in August 2020, earlier this year, we saw players exploit under map cheats, and there’s been a persistent stim glitch that’s troubled players, too.
Here’s hoping this new issue gets fixed sooner rather than later. We’ll see, though.
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site. Amazon’s Black Friday sale is live now with thousands of deals across a bunch of different departments, including gaming, tech, and entertainment. Amazon’s usual approach to sales events like…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
Halo developers have shed new light on what Master Chief does when nature calls. As it turns out, he does not need to remove his suit to relieve himself–every bodily fluid goes into the suit.Halo franchise director Frank O’Connor told Polygon that “everything that Chief secretes in a normal day” goes into the suit. It…
Welcome to Next Week on Xbox! Here we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC as well as upcoming Xbox Game Pass and soon-to-be released [email protected] games! Get more details on these games below and click their profiles for pre-order details when available (release dates are…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- WHITE HOUSE NEWS: President Biden Announces Key Nominations
- ASIA NEWS: Opportunities for carbon reduction and Broad Homes’ potential growth
- FOOD SAFETY: USDA issues a public alert about salame sticks linked to Salmonella outbreak
- CRIME: Two Arrested In Los Angeles For Their Roles In Hospice Fraud Conspiracy
- FRONT PAGES: Will F1 Racing Mark Saudi Arabia’s End To Alcohol Prohibition? – The Economist
- ASIA NEWS: The Hong Kong Institute of Directors hosts an Annual Dinner and Presentation Ceremony to Present the Directors of The Year Awards
- UFC NEWS: Referee Vyacheslav Kiselev Removed From UFC 267 Event After Questionable Officiating – ESPN
- CRIME: Louisiana Marketer Sentenced For More Than $180 Million In Health Care Fraud Scheme
- ISRAEL NEWS: A new study shows Arab teens are more suspicious of Jews than ever
- BUSINESS: ForFarmers N.V.: ForFarmers Decides To Start Share-Buyback Programme