Doors have been an interesting topic of conversation in games over the past year, including how difficult they are to render during the development process. Now I guess they are done being talked about because doors have gone from being difficult to being downright murderous … at least when it comes to Call of Duty: Warzone. That’s right, death by door is now added to the list of things that can kill you in the battle royale adventure.
Reddit user Rxelik (as spotted by Kotaku) took to the forums to share a weird glitch where a door just straight-up murders. To be fair, the player did charge into it like a bull in a china shop. When the player bounced off of the door, they didn’t recover, instead, they laid dying on the ground hoping for a team revival. Doors are dangerous, friends, the more you know:
The door can be seen in the video above with a large black bar marking it as off-limits. Upon coming up on the clearly barred door, one player said “nay-nay,” and decided to charge into it regardless because video clips are funny and sometimes you just have to laugh.
Some Redditors in the comment section have noted that this door seemed open prior to a recent Warzone update, making the barring of it an odd standout. Others just weighed in with jokes about “Knock-knock-knockin’ on heaven’s door.” There are also the theories that this may be something that will tie into a future update alongside the red doors that allow for map traversal. Regardless of what’s actually going on, at this moment? It’s death. Death is what’s going on.
Warzone, like any online game, is no stranger to bugs, but this door glitch is one of our favorites. Have you run into any hilarious Call of Duty glitches? Do you think this is a bug or some deeper conspiracy tied to a possible future update? You decide in the comment section below!
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
SummaryPre-load early so you’re ready to play right when Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November 5.Prepare to deploy in a globetrotting Campaign, experience signature Call of Duty combat in Multiplayer, and face the undead horde in Zombies.Get news on Shipment coming in November, plus a look at Season One and Caldera, the Call of…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
Seamus Blackley, the father of the Xbox who is now better known for baking ancient bread, has shared a message ahead of the 20th anniversary of Xbox.Posting on Twitter, Blackley said said the team who helped design and release the Xbox only are owed about 40% of the credit for the success of the console.…
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site. Amazon’s Black Friday sale is live now with thousands of deals across a bunch of different departments, including gaming, tech, and entertainment. Amazon’s usual approach to sales events like…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 2021 Founder’s Letter
- RECIPE: How To Use Leftover Pumpkin Puree
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid