AKRON, Ohio, June 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Rally House, a family-owned sports and merchandise retailer, opened their first Akron location this week. The store is located at Summit Mall across from American Eagle, in between Victoria’s Secret and J. Crew.
With the start of summer here, Rally House CEO, Aaron Liebert, cannot wait for customers to start their summer shopping. "We have been in the Cleveland metro area for several years and customers have been asking us to come to Akron for a while," said Liebert. "While the Summit Mall store will carry all our Cleveland products, there will be a big focus on Kent State, Akron Zips and local products. The goal is to be ensure the best one-stop shop experience for gameday and local apparel and we are excited bring our store to Akron."
In addition to selling local apparel, Rally House Summit Mall will carry apparel for the Akron Zips, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Kent State Golden Flashes, Ohio State Buckeyes, Ohio Bobcats and more!
Rally House offers a full online shopping experience at www.rallyhouse.com featuring a complete selection of merchandise found in over 80 store locations across the U.S. All online orders are packed and fulfilled by local Rally House locations and can be shipped to all 50 states.
For more updates, please visit Rally House Summit Mall on Facebook (@RallySummitMall), Instagram (@RallySummitMall) or online (https://www.rallyhouse.com/rally-house-summit-mall).
About Rally House
Rally House and Sampler Stores Inc. is a family-owned specialty boutique that offers a large selection of apparel, gifts and home décor representing local NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and MLS teams in addition to locally inspired apparel, gifts and food. Proudly based in Lenexa, Kansas, Rally House operates over 80 locations across ten states.
Hannah James, District Manager
SOURCE Rally House
7:00 PM ETNFL NationESPN Week 10 of the NFL season has several compelling matchups. The week is headlined by the Seattle Seahawks facing the Green Bay Packers, and both teams could see their quarterbacks return.Aaron Rodgers could be activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list on Saturday. For Seattle, Russell Wilson is on track to start after…
There’s a lot of news each day. Illini Inquirer will try to make it easier to digest each weekday morning with the Daily Digest. Today, get up to speed on a five-star 2023 visitor for Illinois football, an international 2022 prospect visiting Illini football, Illinois basketball’s big response after disappointing losses, James Franklin’s contract extension…
6:30 AM ETESPN staffRivalry Week is here!And while most of what makes this week great is the history, passion and petty in-fighting built over the past century, this year’s games also have plenty at stake on the field, too.Whether it’s fighting for a New Year’s Six bowl, a spot in a conference championship game or…
Who wants to rule the NFL? As we approach December, the league is experiencing an unusual dearth of superpowers. This absence of a true upper class has created a bloated middle class that makes each week completely unpredictable. Consider this: Week 11 brought us yet another outright win for a double-digit underdog (Texans over Titans),…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- BUSINESS: Telaleaf Health Inc. Announces Partnership With Franjo Grotenhermen, M.D. To Deliver Expert-Led Virtual Medical Cannabis Care Across Germany
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture