Shin Megami Tensei V has been a long time coming, and we finally know it’s releasing this November. If you’re a fan looking to get more bang for some more buck, Atlus has revealed a pair of special editions for the game that you can pre-order now.
First up is the physical Standard Edition of the game, which you can pre-order now to receive an exclusive steelbook case. It still costs the standard $59.99, but you can only purchase it from either Amazon, Best Buy, or GameStop (disclaimer: GameStop is the parent company of Game Informer).
If you’ve got deeper pockets to match your equally deep devotion to this series, feast your eyes on the Fall of Man Premium Edition. This big bundle will set you back $119.99 and includes the following:
- 6×11.5” Printed Sling Bag
- Steelbook case
- 100+ page demon handbook
- 2-disc soundtrack
- Collectible box
To further whet your appetite for some demon-slaying (or negotiating) goodness, Atlus also released a new gameplay trailer.
Shin Megami Tensei V takes place in Tokyo and kicks off when the protagonist takes a detour during a walk home due to a murder scene blocking their usual route. Along the way they wind up unconscious and awaken in a post-apocalyptic version of the city. They are then saved from being devoured by demons by a mysterious heroine. The two join up to form a Nahobino, a being that is neither human nor demon, to explore this new world in search of answers. The game was first announced way back in January 2017 and was unveiled alongside the Switch itself. It spent years under the radar with minimal updates until it re-debuted during a Nintendo Direct in July 2020.
Shin Megami Tensei V launches exclusively for Switch on November 12.
What do you think of these special editions? Anyone willing to take the plunge on that Fall of Man bundle? Let us know in the comments!
Battlefield 2024 has already attracted millions of players after its full release on November 19, but the multiplayer-only Battlefield title has also received a large number of negative reviews on Steam, currently sporting a “mostly negative” review score on the platform. Fans have expressed disappointment with a buggy launch and lack of legacy features, but…
Seamus Blackley, the father of the Xbox who is now better known for baking ancient bread, has shared a message ahead of the 20th anniversary of Xbox.Posting on Twitter, Blackley said said the team who helped design and release the Xbox only are owed about 40% of the credit for the success of the console.…
Anyone having a problem getting a new graphics card, car, household appliance, or any other modern piece of tech won’t have much better luck any time soon. Speaking to Yahoo Finance, CEO Jensen Huang signaled that he expects the chip shortage to last well through 2022.”I think that through the next year,” Huang said, “demand…
SummaryPre-load early so you’re ready to play right when Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November 5.Prepare to deploy in a globetrotting Campaign, experience signature Call of Duty combat in Multiplayer, and face the undead horde in Zombies.Get news on Shipment coming in November, plus a look at Season One and Caldera, the Call of…
Welcome to Next Week on Xbox! Here we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC as well as upcoming Xbox Game Pass and soon-to-be released [email protected] games! Get more details on these games below and click their profiles for pre-order details when available (release dates are…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- BUSINESS: First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns