IBL News | New York
The University of Cambridge — founded in 1209 and ranked among the world’s top 10 higher ed institutions — is offering on the edX.org platform a series of valuable, free courses of writing, performance art, screenplay, and comedy writing.
In total, there are eight courses intended for those in the entertainment industry looking to solidify their skills.
– Writing successfully for the Stage
– Finding your voice as a playwright
– Reconceiving Space: Installation and Performance Art
– Capstone: Bringing it all together
– Building your Screenplay
– Stand Up! Comedy Writing and Performance Poetry
– Business Success in the Screen Industries
– Digital Platforms in Performance
Learners who successfully complete the courses can obtain a paid, verified certificate.
Altogether, these courses are featured as an 8-months MicroMasters Program in Writing for Performance and the Entertainment Industries, offered at a graduate level for $1,400.
“By collaborating with EdX, the University is enabling learners from all over the globe to benefit from Cambridge’s passion for knowledge and discovery, giving as many people as possible the chance to experience the quality of a Cambridge education,” says the university on its edX page.
More News at https://dweb.news
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 2021 Founder’s Letter
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- Food Safety: Cubano sandwiches with Clostridium perfringens discovered in Alaska examination
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- TECH NEWS: Kill Wi-Fi dead spots with this TP-Link mesh router 3-pack for $110
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid