This report covers the current market dynamics-drivers, challenges and opportunities. The report focuses on the breast augmentation market with analyses of breast implants and their augmentation procedures, critically analyzes the competitive landscape, and profiles key breast implant manufacturers.
Breast augmentation is one of the most sought after medical aesthetic procedures in the world. Various factors have impacted the growing adoption of breast augmentation as a way for enhancing the overall look and feel of the body.
The growing demand for breast implants as indicated by the rising number of breast implant procedures is driving market growth.
The Report Includes:
- A brief general outlook of the global breast augmentation market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of current market size and revenue forecast for breast augmentation market, and corresponding market share analysis by implant type and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming prospects and contributions to the overall industry
- Review of international standards and market regulations for breast augmentation related medical devices in the United States, European Union, Japan and China
- Insight into recent industry activities, competitive landscape of the major players operating within the global breast augmentation market, and their corresponding company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market players, including Allergan PLC, Ideal Implants Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Arion and Sientra Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst’s Credentials
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Medical Aesthetics
- Medical Aesthetics: Key Statistics
Chapter 4 Market Landscape
- Implant Procedure
- Implant Placement
- Silicon and Silicone
- Implant Structure
- Implant Shapes
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Challenges
- Market Size and Forecast for Breast Augmentation Products
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Business of Breast Implants
- Breast Augmentation-Segment Analysis by Implant Type
Chapter 5 Regulations
- Medical Devices
- Quality System Regulation
- Device Modifications
- Biological License Application
- Laser Safety
- Off-Label Use
- International Standards
- European Union
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Recent Industry Events
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Allergan Plc
- Establishment Labs S.A.
- Global Consolidated Aesthetics Ltd.
- Ideal Implant Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Laboratoires Arion
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics Gmbh
- Sebbin (Laboratoires Sebbin)
- Sientra Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5drfen
The internet is chock full of recommendations of what to add or remove from your diet to stave off cancer. Broccoli is a good choice. Drink green tea. Reduce sugar. Avoid overcooking your food. These claims are often not true. Are there really superfoods that can prevent cancer or bad foods that can cause or…
Oct. 4 , 2021 — Ashley Brown was sitting in the office of the doctor who would become her breast cancer surgeon, listening to his treatment plan as her mother tearfully took notes. After the explanation, including his opinion that a lumpectomy would be the right treatment, he asked if there were any questions. Just…
HEALTH NEWS: Patients will be months away from having to…
Jamaica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Haiti, Guatemala, and Nicaragua lag behind. PAHO to accelerate vaccine delivery to countries most in need of supplies. Washington, D.C. October 12, 2021 (PAHO) – Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) Director, Carissa F. Etienne, said that while Latin America and the Caribbean is on track to reach…
By Amy NortonHealthDay ReporterWEDNESDAY, Oct. 13, 2021 (HealthDay News) — Urban dwellers around the globe are sweating through three times as many “extreme heat” days as their counterparts did in the 1980s, a new study suggests. The latest study to track humans’ increasing exposure to dangerously hot temperatures is Experts claim that the study examined…