Fernando Romero, General Manager of EiDF, during the bell ringing
It is the fifth company to ring the bell in BME Growth so far this year
BME Growth today welcomed ENERGIA, INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO FOTOVOLTAICO (EiDF), during an event held in the Madrid stock exchange. The traditional bell ringing ceremony was led by Fernando Romero, General Manager of the company, who was accompanied by Jesus Gonzalez Nieto-Marquez, General Manager of BME Growth.
The company, which is the fifth to list on BME Growth so far this year, set a reference value for each of its shares of 4.20 euros, giving it a total value of 57 million euros.
The bell ringing was held with all security measures in place due to the health restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
“We welcome the listing of EiDF on BME Growth. From now on, the company will have a new financing channel for its projects, while this market will have a new representative of the thriving renewable energy sector, in which investors are showing great interest”, said Jesus Gonzalez Nieto-Marquez, General Manager of BME Growth.
Arteche started trading under the code “EiDF”.
All photos of EiDF‘s bell ringing are available on Flickr through this link:
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
Sure enough, the Georgia/Tennessee border is in the wrong place.Information is easy to come by these days. If we want to contact someone, we call or text them. If we want to research something, we look it up on the internet. If we want to know our latitude and longitude, we buy a satellite navigation…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- RECIPE: How To Use Leftover Pumpkin Puree
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid