Ander Muelas Lopez de Aberasturi, Chairman of the company, and Carlos Navarro Poulo, CEO, during the bell ringing
It is the sixth company to ring the bell in BME Growth so far this year
BME Growth today welcomed ENDURANCE MOTIVE, during an event held in the Madrid stock exchange. The traditional bell ringing ceremony was led by Ander Muelas Lopez de Aberasturi and Carlos Navarro Poulo, Chairman and CEO of the company respectively, who were accompanied by Jesus Gonzalez Nieto-Marquez, General Manager of BME Growth. The bell ringing was held with all security measures in place due to the health restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The company, which is the sixth to list on BME Growth so far this year, set a reference value for each of its shares of 1.85 euros, giving it a total value of 15.86 million euros.
“The listing of Endurance Motive on BME Growth is great news that also increases the diversity of the profile of the companies traded in this market, which contributes to offering a faithful vision of the business fabric of our country.”, said Jesus Gonzalez Nieto-Marquez, General Manager of BME Growth.
Arteche started trading under the code “END”.
All photos of Endurance Motive‘s bell ringing are available on Flickr through this link:
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
What is Nevada? That’s the question that came to my mind after reading Kevin D. Williamson’s What is Texas? a few weeks ago, which analyzed the mythology Texans create for themselves, the mythology we create for Texans, and how the two intertwine and define Texan life. Texas, you must understand, is big — with apologies…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 2021 Founder’s Letter
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- Brooklyn Business Owner Charged with Bank Fraud, Identity Theft and Witness Tampering
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- RUSSIA NEWS: Russia imposes hospitality curfew to tackle spread of Covid