Bangalore, India, July 08, 2021 –(PR.com)– DaveAI, a NasscomDeeptech club startup has formed an R&D consortium to expedite its research & development efforts for their AI platform that helps build AI avatars. The consortium will include leading academic institutions IIT Guwahati, KTH Stockholm and a Swedish company InteractionAction/Helm & Wik AB.
This consortium led research & development efforts will help improve empathetic AI capabilities of the platform that will further humanize DaveAI. Their partnership with Helm & Wik AB will help DaveAI expand to new segments that include Education & Employee training.
DaveAI’s vision to democratize AI and has been exploring different applications of AI in use cases such as personalization and content discovery. Sharing a similar outlook, Helm and Wik AB envisioned the application of automated and AI powered technologies to sophisticate the education through active interaction and responsive possibilities. DaveAI’s platform has existing capabilities in Speech & NLP, Computer vision, 3D Visualization and hyper-personalization.
“With the progress DaveAI has made in the field of AI and Avatar technology, one of the verticals we are looking to expand to in the future, is Education. There is potential to revolutionize distance or e-learning with the use of our technology. Dr.PrebenWik of InteractionAction from Sweden is one of the foremost experts in using technology in Education. Collaborating with their company on different aspects of this project is a fantastic opportunity!” -Dr. Ananth CTO, DaveAI
“We are excited about the collaboration we have started with DaveAI. We have complementary backgrounds and skillsets, and I can feel the potential of greatness in the making.” -PrebenWik CTO, InteractionAction/Helm&Wik AB
“We hope that InteractionAction will be able to contribute to this wonderful project with Swedish qualities and values, and that they will blend well with the existing qualities of India into a powerful new product with a unique flavor.” -Hillevi Helm CEO, InteractionAction/Helm&Wik AB
DaveAI’s virtual sales avatars mimic a human sales brain and help enterprises in Retail & BFSI -that used to predominantly sell offline- create seamless online experiences.
Crunchbase and East-West Digital News are teaming up to cover key tech and venture trends from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, with a quarterly review by EWDN Chief Editor Adrien Henni highlighting the most notable industry facts and trends across the region. More than with tech innovations, Russia made the news this past summer by staging…
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
On October 17, Russia’s Team Spirit triumphantly lifted the Aegis of Champions. The team of five youngsters – the oldest of them only 23 years of age – looked somewhat out of place, dwarfed by Romania’s biggest stadium. The International 10 is no ordinary sporting event: it is the world championship for multiplayer online battle…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Nocturnal dinosaurs: Night vision and superb hearing in a small theropod suggest it was a moonlight predator
- Paris to Berlin in an hour by train? Here’s how it could happen.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Introducing Meta: A Social Technology Company
- Abuse Survivor Jordan Turpin On How Justin Bieber Inspired Her To Escape Her 'house Of Horror' – Yahoo Entertainment
- Kasual, a Craigslist Personals Alternative App offers enhanced safety features for casual dating
- Sports: Veteran MMA fighter Kyle Reyes dead at 30; Xtreme Couture and beyond mourns
- CANADA NEWS: Tyler Joe Miller, Canada’s next big country singer is the winner of SiriusXM’s Top of the Country award and $25,000
- BUSINESS: Creative Writing Experts Listed Among The Top 8 Creative Writing Businesses in Coastal Highway Lewes (Delaware)
- FRANCE NEWS: Nigeria-France: Prince Arthur Eze sold land to TotalEnergies, Anambra – The Africa Report
- TECH NEWS: ‘Creativity needs energy’: Why a TBWANEBOKO exec believes a return to the office will save agency culture