IBL News | New York
Amazon.com started today to sell its own COVID-19 at-home test PCR kit, authorized by the FDA. The test retails for $39.99 on the Amazon website and is available only in the U.S., and without a prescription.
Amazon Covid’s Kit, shipped via Amazon Prime, offers a package needed to perform a nasal swab. It provides results in 24 hours on AmazonDx.com after shoppers send nasal samples to an Amazon lab for processing.
During the pandemic, Amazon created in-house labs for testing its frontline 750,000 U.S. and U.K. workers. Now the e-commerce giant is offering it to shoppers.
The Seattle-based company says it uses the most accurate PCR method and it meets requirements for testing when traveling within the US (except Hawaii), and when traveling from the US to many international locations.
More News at https://dweb.news
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- ISRAEL NEWS: Israel to share military tech, systems with Philippines
- UFC NEWS: Referee Vyacheslav Kiselev Removed From UFC 267 Event After Questionable Officiating – ESPN
- FOOD SAFETY: USDA issues a public alert about salame sticks linked to Salmonella outbreak
- FRONT PAGES: Will F1 Racing Mark Saudi Arabia’s End To Alcohol Prohibition? – The Economist
- WHITE HOUSE NEWS: President Biden Announces Key Nominations
- BUSINESS: ForFarmers N.V.: ForFarmers Decides To Start Share-Buyback Programme
- ASIA NEWS: Opportunities for carbon reduction and Broad Homes’ potential growth
- CRIME: Two Arrested In Los Angeles For Their Roles In Hospice Fraud Conspiracy
- Glitzkoin GTN Records 500% ROI, Announces Bounty Programme
- ISRAEL NEWS: A new study shows Arab teens are more suspicious of Jews than ever