Pune, India, July 09, 2021 –(PR.com)– Dista is absolutely ecstatic to announce Maplink as its official channel partner for Brazil and Latin America. A very well-known name in the South American market, Maplink has been in the geolocation-based services space for over twenty years now, working with organizations across industries such as banking, mobility, insurance, real estate, telecom, retail & e-commerce. They have offices in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Mexico and work with organizations across Latin America that leverage location data for expanding and refining their business and customer experience.
Talking about the official partnership, Martin Kirsch, Sales Director, Maplink, said, “We are so glad about this partnership and looking forward to working with the amazing team at Dista. Their offerings are absolutely great and will certainly redefine how organizations in the retail, banking, food delivery, and services domain manage their daily operations, all the while ensuring they deliver delightful customer experiences.”
Dista is expanding to new markets and aims to roll out new and targeted products that organizations can rely on to ramp up their in-field and customer operations. Talking about new initiatives for the new year, Shishir Gokhale, CEO and Co-founder, Dista, said, “We have a lot of exciting products lined up for release. We will leverage our expertise in the location intelligence domain and partner with strategic allies to take our products to new heights and global markets. I welcome and thank Maplink for joining us on this epic journey.”
Dista is an AI-enabled location intelligence platform that offers a wide range of solutions to enhance business processes. It caters to industries such as BFSI, Pharma, Insurance, Retail, Logistics, Transport, Consumer Goods, and Quick Service Restaurants (QSR). Dista offers cutting-edge cloud solutions like field service management, delivery management, fleet management, ride management, field sales management, doorstep banking, and more.
Visit http://www.dista.ai for more information.
Last month Moscow-based Smart Driving Labs presented its concept of connected vehicle for urban public transport. The solution reportedly “involves the installation of telematics modules with a set of sensor equipment on buses and minibuses and connection via a cellular network to a cloud platform.” The system will allow public transport companies to collect real-time data on movement, speed, sharp…
SpaceX is preparing to launch NASA’s DART (Double Asteroid Redirect Test) mission onboard a Falcon 9 rocket. DART is a demonstration mission to determine the effects of an intentional impact on an asteroid. DART’s collision with the asteroid moon Dimorphos is set for October 2022. The launch of the small spacecraft from SLC-4E at Vandenberg…
ITALY NEWS: Photo Credit: Times Now New Delhi – Vincenzo De…
ITALY NEWS: Italian gas group Snam logo is seen outside…
What is Nevada? That’s the question that came to my mind after reading Kevin D. Williamson’s What is Texas? a few weeks ago, which analyzed the mythology Texans create for themselves, the mythology we create for Texans, and how the two intertwine and define Texan life. Texas, you must understand, is big — with apologies…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- AFRICA NEWS: Zimbabwe: President to Commission Amarula Processing Plant
- BUSINESS: New Book by Louis Gallo – Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing: Poems
- Front Page: Macron And Modi Vow To 'act Jointly' After Subs Dispute
- FRONT PAGE: Magnus Medical Launches With Breakthrough Device Designation For Rapid, Individualized Treatment Of Major Depression And $25M In Series A Financing
- BUSINESS: NWEA, Center For Education Policy Research At Harvard University, And CALDER At The American Institutes For Research Announce New Initiative To Help Examine District COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- Pokemon Unite All Rounder Guide: Moves Lists, Stats And Strategies For All All-Rounder Type Pokemon
- ASIA NEWS: Major Arena Soccer League and SCCG Management Partner on Sports Betting for the MASL
- Health: You Star Travis Van Winkle Shows Off His Body Transformation Ahead of Season 3
- SCIENCE NEWS: Researchers discover new insights about tau proteins in people living with ALS
- SOCIAL MEDIA: 2021 Founder’s Letter