DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Environmental Consulting Services – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Environmental Consulting Services estimated at US$31.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$45.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Site Remediation Consulting Services, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 5.2% CAGR to reach US$15.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an analysis of the economic consequences of the pandemic, the growth rate in the Water & Waste Management Consulting Services sector is adjusted to a revised 5.4% CAGR over the next seven-years. This segment currently accounts for a 28.2% share of the global Environmental Consulting Services market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 48.6% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 6.9% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Environmental Consulting Services market in the U.S. is estimated at US$15.3 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 48. 59% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$3.3 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.9% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.6% and 4.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.3% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$3.3 Billion by the year 2027.
Environment Management, Compliance & Due Diligence Segment Corners a 23.3% Share in 2020
In the global Environment Management, Compliance & Due Diligence segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.8% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$6.5 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$9.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will continue to be the largest market in this group of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.3 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 6.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 208 Featured) –
- ANTEA Group
- Arcadis NV
- Bechtel Corporation
- CH2M Hill Inc.
- ERM Group, Inc
- Golder Associates
- John Wood Group PLC
- Ramboll Group A/S
- SLR Consulting Limited
- Stantec, Inc.
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. METHODOLOGY II. EXECUTIVE 1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021?
- A Snapshot of Impact the Pandemic on Clean Technologies Sector
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on UN Sustainable Development Goals
- COVID-19 to Eventually Expedite Uptake of Environmental Consulting Services
- Resumption in Commercial Real-Estate Activity to Make Environmental Consulting Services Market Move Forward after COVID-19-Led Brief Hiatus
- Salient Commercial Real-Estate Trends Bode Well for Environmental Consulting Services
- Opportunities with Return to Work Scenario
- Digitalization & Renewed Focus on Efficiency Gives New Lease of Life for Environmental Consulting Services
- Environmental Consulting: An Overview
- Factors Influencing Business of Environmental Consultancies
- Environment & Sustainability to be Top Priorities after the Pandemic
- Sustainability Trends for the Near Future
- ESG Trends to Boost Growth
- Recent Market Activity
2. Focus on SELECT PLAYERS 3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Focus on Climate Change Supports Demand for Environment Consulting Services
- Domestic Targets for Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Select Regions/Countries
- Managing Risks of Climate Change Drive Investments in High-Quality, Low-Carbon Businesses
- COVID-19 Expedites Decarbonization Efforts
- Digital Transformation Gains Momentum
- Data Management, Visualization, & Software Integrations Become More Relevant
- Evolving Approaches in Field Data Collection and Real-Time Monitoring
- UAVs Find Wider Usage in Environmental Consultancy Operations
- AI Redefines Consulting Services
- Potential Role of AI in Reducing Carbon Footprint and Managing Environmental Issues
- Digitalized Reporting & Submissions Accelerate the Process
- GIS Enabling Environmental Consultancies deliver Greater Efficiencies in Projects
- Emphasis on Effective Biodiversity Management Augurs Well
- Ongoing Emphasis on EIA to Widen the Addressable Market
- Rising Demand for Water and Waste Management Consulting Services
- Increasing Role of Water and Waste Management Consulting Firms
- Site Remediation Consulting Services Get Popular
- COVID-19 Implications for Activities Related to Environmental Due Diligence
- Rise in investments in Smart Cities to Drive Demand
- COVID-19 Highlights the Value of Smart Cities During Times of Crisis
- Smart Cities Emerge as a Sustainable Way to Accommodate World’s Growing Population
- Robust Demand for Environmental Consulting Services in Construction & Chemical Industries
- Trends in the Construction Industry Influence Market Uptake
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9hzsp8
The Moscow Metro on Friday rolled out what authorities have touted as the world’s first fare payment system based on facial recognition technology. The cashless, cardless and phone-less system, called ‘Face Pay,’ has been fitted at special turnstiles across the Russian capital’s more than 240 metro stations. “To enter the metro, passengers won’t need a…
It can be difficult to find the “Best Lawyers in America” due to the large number of lawyers in America. It is possible, and many law firms can meet the criteria. Many law firms have lawyers who specialize in a specific area of law, such as criminal defense, corporate defense and family law, tax, real estate, tax, etc. It can be difficult to find the “best lawyers in America”, but it is possible.
RESTON, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) will showcase its award-winning technologies, informed by mission expertise, to advance the U.S. Army’s decision dominance in all domains during AUSA’s 2021 Annual Meeting and Exposition from Oct. 11-13, 2021 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., Hall C Booth 3525. CACI is showcasing its…
PRESS RELEASE October 18, 2021 The new MacBook Pro features a 1080p camera, the best audio system in a notebook, and the most advanced connectivity ever in a MacBook Pro The completely reimagined 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pro is powered by the all-new M1 Pro and M1 Max chips. CUPERTINO, CALIFORNIA Apple today unveiled the completely reimagined MacBook Pro powered…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- CANADA NEWS: 40 shipping containers floating near entrance to Juan de Fuca Strait
- Dunzo Is Building India’s Largest Quick Commerce Platform with Dunzo Daily
- Beeco Lab to Debut New Kitchen Composter Created for Every Home
- Health: These New Hoka One Ones Are Perfect for Marathon Training
- Front Page: US Seeks To Contain Beijing Anger After Biden Vows Taiwan Defense
- GAMING: How To Unlock The LAPA SMG For CoD: Warzone And Black Ops Cold War