By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Thailand Residential and B2B Solar Rooftop Installations Market, Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The study covers a macro assessment, market segmentation and sizing, assessment of competitors, value chain analysis, and growth opportunities for rooftop solar photovoltaic installations for residential and non-residential (defined as business-to-business [B2B]) buildings in Thailand.
The most appealing sub-segments for rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) installation are commercial and industrial buildings. This market is under-penetrated as most commercial and industrial buildings are not using the roof space available. The commercial sector is the most appealing sector due to the presence of large shopping malls and the potential for growth in commercial real estate. The second most desirable sector in Thailand is industrial sector. There is strong potential for the development of industrial estate. Because it has an impact on the building aesthetics, residential buildings will likely have less solar rooftop PV space.
This value chain includes upstream activities (from Ingots and Wafer plants to PV panel suppliers) as well downstream activities (from distributors and installation services). Modules are a group of PV cells that is incorporated into one unit, usually under a sheet glass. The Balance of Systems (BoS), typically consists of inverters and batteries, meters, switches, and cables. The purpose of a mounting structure is to keep the modules together. Also, tracking systems can be used to optimize the angle of the PV module relative to the sun, increasing the yields by 25% to 40%. The integration of all value chain components for rooftop solar installations is engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). O&M service is required to run the solar panels.
This study also profiles three major market players. Profile information includes clients, products/services, direct subsidiaries, unique selling point, key plans and SWOT analysis.
is a popular business model in this market. EPCs typically engage in three activities. They include the engineering design of solar rooftop systems, procurement of equipment and supplies for the installation and commissioning, as well as the construction or installation.
Small-scale contractors and electrical contractors can include solar PV roof EPC as an additional service. This market is not dominated by foreign companies. Instead, they outsource the installation work for local EPCs. EPCs with connections to PV manufacturers would prefer large rooftop solar projects.
This market offers growth opportunities through the selection of the right business models, based on building type or customer segment focus, and strategic partnerships.
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives of Solar Rooftop Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Rooftop Solar Industry
- Scope of Analysis
- Market Segmentation
- Background of Thai Solar Power Generation
- Value Chain of Power Sector
- Evolution of Fuel Mix
- Electricity Consumption
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Forecast Assumptions
- Potential Capacity Forecast
- Potential Capacity Forecast by End-user
- Potential Capacity Forecast Analysis
- Rooftop Solar Value Chain
- Mounting Structure
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Value Chain Segment Profit Summary
- Solar PV Component Installation Price
- Key Participant Profile – Thai Solar Energy (TSE)
- Key Participant Profile – Gunkul Engineering
- Key Participant Profile – SPCG
3. Growth Opportunity Universe – Rooftop Solar Market
- Growth Opportunity 1: Adopting EPC, PPA, and Distributor Outsourcing Models for Penetrating Residential Segment
- Growth Opportunity 2: Adopting EPC, PPA, and Solar Leasing Plan Models for Penetrating B2B Segment
- Growth Opportunity 3: Partnership with Value Chain Participants for Business Expansion
- Growth Opportunity Summary – Business Models
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cmai8u
More dWeb.News Business News at https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/