By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Digital Manufacturing Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the digital manufacturing market and it is poised to grow by $13. 40 billion during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 16% during the forecast period.
The report on the digital manufacturing market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
This report provides an up-to date analysis of the global market, the latest trends, drivers and market conditions, as well as a detailed vendor analysis covering approximately 20210915005833 vendors. The increasing adoption of DM is driving the market. DM is an essential link in manufacturing and traceability.
This market analysis covers the end-user segment as well as the geographic landscape. The study identifies the key reasons for the growth of digital manufacturing in the next few years.
- Autodesk Inc.
- AVEVA Group Plc
- Bentley Systems Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dassault Systemes SE
- PTC Inc.
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
The report on digital manufacturing market covers the following areas:
- Digital manufacturing market sizing
- Digital manufacturing market forecast
- Digital manufacturing market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. This report includes a detailed market and vendor landscape as well as an analysis of key vendors.
This report presents a comprehensive picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation data from multiple sources. It also analyzes key parameters like profit, pricing and competition. The report identifies the industry’s key influencers and presents market facets. This data is reliable and comprehensive and the result of extensive secondary and primary research. Market research reports include a detailed competitive landscape, a detailed vendor selection process and analysis that uses qualitative and quantitative research to accurately forecast market growth.
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Aerospace and defense – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Electrical and electronics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5rxfct
More dWeb.News Business News at https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/