By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
MIAMI, Oct. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) announced last night the winners of the 2021 National !Bravo! Awards, recognizing the best multicultural public relations teams and campaigns in the country. Mixte Communications and NBCUniversal/Telemundo Enterprises were the big winners of the night with four awards each while H+M Communications was named 2021 Agency of the Year. The hybrid virtual event, presented by Aflac was broadcast live from Miami FL.
“It was incredibly rewarding and exciting to bring back the HPRA National !Bravo! Awards this year and celebrate our esteemed honorees, agencies and corporations who are working each day to show the power of the Hispanic community and consumer,” said National HPRA President Sonia Diaz. “We are also thrilled to announce the launch of the National HPRA Scholarship Program, which aligns with our mission to play an active role in creating a talent pipeline of Hispanic PR professionals by supporting their dream of a career in public relations. “
Recognizing the Best in Hispanic/Multicultural PR
Since 2014, the HPRA National !Bravo! The HPRA National!Bravo! Awards recognizes communications teams that have created amazing brands, campaigns and organizations that make a difference in the multicultural and Hispanic markets. This year’s awards introduced new categories, like COVID Response, Best Media/Virtual Event and Social Justice, to reflect the work multicultural teams did around the pandemic and social issues that have been front and center the past 18 months.
H+M Communications was named Agency of the Year for its success in driving, retaining and growing their multicultural business and offering as well as its commitment to developing Hispanic PR talent and providing excellent company culture for its employees.
Winners of the 2021 National !Bravo! Awards by category are:
Campaign of the Year: Decision 2020 by NBCUniversal/Telemundo Enterprises
- COVID Response (TIE):
- Securing COVID Safety and Critical Resources for Educators and Families by Balsera Communications
- Nuestros Negocios by NBCUniversal/Telemundo Enterprises
- CSR Campaign: Decision 2020 by NBCUniversal/Telemundo Enterprises
- Digital PR Campaign: TurboTax Gives You Mas by Havas FORMULATIN
- Food & Beverage Campaign: El Patio Tecate by PINTA
- Influencer Engagement Campaign: Unleash the Sabrosura by Canijilla USA
- Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign: Decision 2020 by NBCUniversal/Telemundo Enterprises
- Internal Communications Campaign: Enterate con Verizon by Verizon
- Latin America Campaign: Madres eXtraordinarias by Edelman for Roche Latin America
- New Product Launch: Colgate Gum Renewal by BCW Global
- Non-Profit Campaign: The Power of the Latinx Voter by APC Collective & MWW
- Media/Virtual Event: Prioritizing Latinx Community Outreach During Covid-19 by Mixte Communications
- Multicultural Campaign of the Year: Unfinished Business by BCW Global
- Public Education Campaign of the Year: Prioritizing Latinx Community Outreach During COVID-19 by Mixte Communications
- Public Affairs Campaign: #VotingMovesCA: Activating Youth Voices for Voter Turnout by Mixte Communications
- Social Justice Campaign: #VotingMovesCA: Activating Youth Voices for Voter Turnout by Mixte Communications
- Technology Campaign: TurboTax Gives You Mas by Havas FORMULATIN
“Congratulations to all of this year’s winners. The pandemic has reinforced the importance of communicators in reaching Hispanic communities. Diaz stated that public relations and marketing for Hispanic consumers is constantly evolving. “We remain steadfastly dedicated to recognizing and celebrating the great work being accomplished.”
Celebrating Honorees Making a Difference
Honoring notable influencers who are making a positive impact in the Hispanic community is at the heart of the annual HPRA National !Bravo! Awards, which recognized the following honorees this year:
- Magda Yrizarry, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Verizon was recognized with the HPRA Diversity & Inclusion Award for her leadership in advancing diversity, inclusion, and community investment.
- Maria Hinojosa was honored with the HPRA Journalist of the Year Award for her storied career covering the Latino community.
- Rosanna Fiske, Global Chief Communications Officer at Royal Caribbean, was presented with the HPRA Pioneer of the Year Award, for her esteemed contributions to the communications industry.
- Enrique Santos, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer at iHeart Latino, received the HPRA President’s Award for his commitment and dedication to being a leading voice in amplifying the positive impact and contributions of the Hispanic community.
The 2021 HPRA !Bravo! The support of Aflac and the generous contributions from Moet Hennessy USA , Zision, Edelman, Havas FORMULATIN and Intuit TurboTax made the awards possible.
The judging panel for the 2021 HPRA National !Bravo! The judging panel for the HPRA National!Bravo! Awards consisted of senior public relations and marketing professionals representing agency, corporate, brand, and academia.
For additional information regarding the Hispanic Public Relations Association, please visit HPRAUSA.org.
SOURCE Hispanic Public Relations Association
For more dWeb.News Business News: https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Russian online bank Tinkoff has launched an e-commerce venture. The new platform, a constellation of services and tools designed to help entrepreneurs handle and boost their online sales, will cater to a rapidly expanding online economy in Russia, as well as to clients hoping to grow their international presence. Tinkoff has hired Ilya Kretov, formerly…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Top 10 Killer Magento SEO Tips for Your E-Commerce Website
- FRONT PAGES: A Potential New Treatment For Inflammatory Arthritis
- HEALTH NEWS: Eco-Rooted Lawsuits Target Needle Exchanges. This will be stopped by a new California law.
- ISRAEL NEWS: Austrian leader said to cancel Israel visit amid corruption allegations
- RUSSIA NEWS: Putin Says NATO’s Military Presence in Ukraine Poses Threat to Russia
- HEALTH NEWS: Major Insurers Are Running Billions of Dollars Behind in Payments to Doctors and Hospitals