Sony Electronics has launched a marketing campaign for its BRAVIA XR TV models Z9J, A90J, A80J, X95J and X90J, promoting them as “perfect for PlayStation 5” TVs. These models were specifically made for the console, and include BRAVIA XR exclusive features such as Auto HDR Tone Mapping or Auto Genre Picture Mode.
By the end of January 2022, Sony will release a software update for the PS5 as well as the aforementioned TV sets that will enable Auto HDR Tone Mapping and Auto Genre Picture Mode. Additionally, the TVs will offer an immersive sound experience on the PS5 with a range of Sony’s sound systems, including the HT-A9 Home Theater System or the HT-A7000 and HT-A5000 soundbars. A software update will be required for this, too, and Sony plans to release one by Spring 2022.
An official description of Auto HDR Tone Mapping and Auto Genre Picture Mode is as follows:
- Auto HDR Tone Mapping: With Auto HDR Tone Mapping, the HDR settings will be optimized instantly during PS5 initial setup. The PS5 will recognize each BRAVIA XR model and choose the best HDR setting. Customers will be able to see important details and colors in high-contrast scenes thanks to the HDR tone mapping that is optimized for their BRAVIA TV models. For instance, users will get the addition of detailed objects on the track in Gran Turismo 7 so they know just how to make their next move.
- Auto Genre Picture Mode: BRAVIA XR TVs can detect whether users are playing a game or watching movies and shows. Auto Genre Picture Mode automatically switches the TV into Game Mode for gaming to minimize input lag and make the action more responsive. Standard Mode is used when the TV is watching movies via streaming services or on the PS5 using Ultra HD Blu-ray. This mode shifts the focus to picture processing to create a more expressive picture.
For more dWeb.News Gaming News https://dweb.news/news-sections/gaming-gamer-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Russian online bank Tinkoff has launched an e-commerce venture. The new platform, a constellation of services and tools designed to help entrepreneurs handle and boost their online sales, will cater to a rapidly expanding online economy in Russia, as well as to clients hoping to grow their international presence. Tinkoff has hired Ilya Kretov, formerly…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- HEALTH NEWS: Major Insurers Are Running Billions of Dollars Behind in Payments to Doctors and Hospitals
- RUSSIA NEWS: Taliban welcomes Russia’s plans to remove them form the terrorist list
- ISRAEL NEWS: Austrian leader said to cancel Israel visit amid corruption allegations
- RUSSIA NEWS: Putin Says NATO’s Military Presence in Ukraine Poses Threat to Russia
- Top 10 Killer Magento SEO Tips for Your E-Commerce Website
- FRONT PAGES: A Potential New Treatment For Inflammatory Arthritis