By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Battery Electric Trucks Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global battery electric trucks market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global battery electric trucks market to grow with a CAGR of 37.2% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on battery electric trucks market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on battery electric trucks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global battery electric trucks market over the period of 2018 to 2026. The report also includes a combination of secondary and primary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global battery electric trucks market over the period of 2018 to 2026. The report also includes the Publisher’s Growth Matrix, which provides insight into investment opportunities for new or existing market players.
What does this report deliver?
1 Complete analysis of both the regional and global markets for battery electric trucks.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the battery electric trucks market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. A comprehensive analysis of all companies that are active in the global market for battery electric trucks. This profile covers the company’s product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis, and recent developments.
- Favorable government policies and subsidies drive the market growth
- Growing concerns over environmental pollution boost the market growth
- Lack of standardization of charging infrastructure may hamper the market growth
- New revenue pockets in North America and Europe
- Scania AB
- AB Volvo
- BYD Company Ltd.
- DAIMLER AG
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd.
- MAN SE
- Tata Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qdkvg7
More dWeb.News Business News at https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
Russian online bank Tinkoff has launched an e-commerce venture. The new platform, a constellation of services and tools designed to help entrepreneurs handle and boost their online sales, will cater to a rapidly expanding online economy in Russia, as well as to clients hoping to grow their international presence. Tinkoff has hired Ilya Kretov, formerly…
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- HEALTH NEWS: Major Insurers Are Running Billions of Dollars Behind in Payments to Doctors and Hospitals
- FRONT PAGES: A Potential New Treatment For Inflammatory Arthritis
- ISRAEL NEWS: Austrian leader said to cancel Israel visit amid corruption allegations
- RUSSIA NEWS: Putin Says NATO’s Military Presence in Ukraine Poses Threat to Russia
- Top 10 Killer Magento SEO Tips for Your E-Commerce Website
- HEALTH NEWS: Eco-Rooted Lawsuits Target Needle Exchanges. This will be stopped by a new California law.