BUSINESS: By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
We are proud to present Don Tassone’s latest work – Francesca – A Novel.
- (1888PressRelease) October 09, 2021 – It is 2055, and theres a new pope. Jessica Simon is an American wife and mother. Francesca is her new name. She is a lifelong advocate for the poor and believes that the Catholic Church must return the teachings of Jesus Christ to bring God to the world. However, powerful forces are against her. They view Francesca as a threat. They will stop at everything to stop Francesca. Will Pope Francesca make it through? Is she able to reform the Church? Can she restore the light in an hour of darkness?
After having taken the name Pope Francesca, a woman from Missouri ends her life on the balcony at St. Peters in Rome 2055,. Tassones future, like the Henry James speak of visitable pasts, is also visitable. It is possible to go there. It was fun to suspend disbelief and get to know Pope Francesca. She has much to offer, something that speaks to the world’s needs today. This makes her a woman pope not as far-fetched now as it might seem. It is not difficult to imagine what could happen. Murray Bodo OFM (author of Francis: The Journey and the Dream )
Francesca reminds readers of the untapped potential for emerging faith and growth in the Roman Catholic Church. Women! This may seem alarming to some readers. Francesca asks them, “What is there to be afraid of?” To those who don’t believe in Jesus, Francesca encourages them to follow him today, maybe in new and more vigorous ways. Francesca also challenges them, “How will you believe?” How will you share the Good News in the 21st century? To both groups of the faithful Francesca reminds, Nothing is impossible with God. Patti Normile, author of Following Francis of Assisi
Don Tassone is an author of four short stories collections and two novels. He lives in Loveland Ohio.
Don Tassone, after a long career in corporate America, has returned to his roots as a creative writer. Francesca is his sixth novel. Other books include Drive, the novel, and four short stories collections: New Twists and Sampler, Small Bites, and Get Back. Don and Liz reside in Loveland Ohio with their wife Liz. They have four children, and five grandchildren.
Visit him at https://www.dontassone.com.
Title: Francesca: A Novel
Author: Don Tassone
Publisher: Adelaide Books
Publisher Website: https://adelaidebooks.org/
Publisher Email: info ( @ ) adelaidebooks dot org
Price: $19. 60
Page Count: 364 pages
Description of the company: ADELAIDE BOOKS, LLC is a New York-based independent publishing company that publishes literary fiction and creative nonfiction. It was founded in July 2017 as an imprint of the Adelaide Literary Magazine, with the aim to facilitate publishing of novels, memoirs, and collections of short stories, poems, and essays by contributing authors of our magazine and other qualified writers.
For more dWeb.News Business News: https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
Russian online bank Tinkoff has launched an e-commerce venture. The new platform, a constellation of services and tools designed to help entrepreneurs handle and boost their online sales, will cater to a rapidly expanding online economy in Russia, as well as to clients hoping to grow their international presence. Tinkoff has hired Ilya Kretov, formerly…
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- RUSSIA NEWS: Putin Says NATO’s Military Presence in Ukraine Poses Threat to Russia
- RUSSIA NEWS: Taliban welcomes Russia’s plans to remove them form the terrorist list
- Top 10 Killer Magento SEO Tips for Your E-Commerce Website
- ISRAEL NEWS: Austrian leader said to cancel Israel visit amid corruption allegations
- HEALTH NEWS: Eco-Rooted Lawsuits Target Needle Exchanges. This will be stopped by a new California law.
- FRONT PAGES: A Potential New Treatment For Inflammatory Arthritis