By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Grinding Machines – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Grinding Machines estimated at US$4.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027. The report’s
Surface Grinding Machines segment is expected to grow at 3.2% and reach US$1.9 billion by the end. After an analysis of the economic consequences of the pandemic, the growth rate in the Cylindrical Grinding Machines sector has been adjusted to 3.2% CAGR over the next seven-years.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.7% CAGR
The Grinding Machines market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.9% and 2.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Germany is expected to grow at a 1.5% CAGR within Europe.
Center-less Grinding Machines Segment to Record 2.7% CAGR
In the global Center-less Grinding Machines segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$815.7 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$952.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will continue to be the largest market in this group of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$781.7 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.5% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 258 Featured):
- 3M Company
- Amada Co, Ltd.
- ANCA Pty. Ltd.
- Chevalier Machinery, Inc.
- Danobat Group
- ELB-SCHLIFF Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH
- EMAG GmbH & Co. KG
- Falcon Machine Tools Co., Ltd.
- Fives Group
- Glebar Co.,
- Hardinge, Inc.
- Heinz Berger Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
- JTEKT Corporation
- Kent Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Koyo Machinery USA, Inc.
- Kunshan Huachen Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- Okamoto Corporation
- Pietro Carnaghi Spa
- Shanghai Machine Tool Works Ltd.
- Shigiya (USA) Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd.
- United Grinding Group Management AG
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE 1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Grinding Machines: Delivering Ever Increasing Levels of Dimensional Accuracy, Unimaginable Tolerance Levels, and High Precision
- The Indispensable Role of Grinding Machines in Industrial Applications: Foundation for Market Growth
- Materials, Process Kinematics, and Wheel Speeds
- Adaptive Control Bring Great Improvements in Removal Rates
- Critical Role of Grinding Fuels
- Growing Preference for Super-Abrasives Wheels, CBN and Diamond
- Increasing Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Grinding Systems
- Market Fortunes Intrinsically Linked to the Machine Tools Industry
- Key Growth Drivers Summarized
2. SELECT PLAYERS HTML3_ 3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Launch of Revolutionary Grinding Platforms and Solutions for Industry 4.0/Smart Factory Drive Healthy Growth in Demand
- Digital Smart Grinding Solutions from United Grinding Group
- Revolutionary Air-Operated Grinder Integrated with the Novel DIQ Platform Technology
- ANCA’s Robotic Loader and Other Innovations
- Robustness, Flexibility, and Numerous Other Benefits Drive Implementation of CNC Grinding Machines in the Metal Casting Industry
- Advantages and Disadvantages of CNC Technology
- Challenges to Implementing CNC Technology
- Future of Automation in CNC Grinding
- Multi-Robot Production Cell Technology Opens Up Several Opportunities
- Robotics to Emerge as an Intrinsic Part of CNC Grinding Machines
- Superior Attributes over Milling and Turning Boosts Demand in Aerospace Engine and Components Manufacturing
- Machining Platforms Evolve to Address Specific Needs of the Aerospace Industry
- Custom Grinding and Dressing Solutions for Aerospace Parts
- Use of New and Different Materials in Aerospace Building Provide Opportunities
- Rise in Aircraft Fleet Drive Long-term Opportunities
- Healthy Growth of the Commercial Aviation Sector Signals Opportunities
- Surging Popularity of Laser Machines in Handling Tough Tool Grinding Promote Market Adoption
- Medical Orthopedic Implants Opens Up New Avenues for Future Growth
- CNC Tool Grinders Find Growing Use in Orthopedic Implants Grinding
- Increasing Use in Electrical Appliances and Electronics Manufacturing Drive Demand for Die Grinders
- Efficiency and Productivity Benefits Drive Demand in the Cement Manufacturing Industry
- Increasing Proliferation of Advanced Technologies in Gear Grinding Lends Traction to Market Growth
- Solutions to Reduce Noise
- Accelerating Grinding Time
- Enhanced Polish Grinding
- Several Critical Applications in Semiconductor Manufacturing Spurs Demand for Grinding Machines
- Growing Demand for New Generation Automobiles Extends Opportunities for Grinding Machines
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rl4m0d
More dWeb.News Business News at https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
Russian online bank Tinkoff has launched an e-commerce venture. The new platform, a constellation of services and tools designed to help entrepreneurs handle and boost their online sales, will cater to a rapidly expanding online economy in Russia, as well as to clients hoping to grow their international presence. Tinkoff has hired Ilya Kretov, formerly…
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- HEALTH NEWS: Major Insurers Are Running Billions of Dollars Behind in Payments to Doctors and Hospitals
- RUSSIA NEWS: Putin Says NATO’s Military Presence in Ukraine Poses Threat to Russia
- HEALTH NEWS: Eco-Rooted Lawsuits Target Needle Exchanges. This will be stopped by a new California law.
- Top 10 Killer Magento SEO Tips for Your E-Commerce Website
- RUSSIA NEWS: Taliban welcomes Russia’s plans to remove them form the terrorist list
- FRONT PAGES: A Potential New Treatment For Inflammatory Arthritis