Today marks five years since Workplace was founded. To celebrate, we are sharing five ways that we’re shaping the future of work.
When Workplace was launched five years ago, things were very different. Information sharing between workers was harder and people were often working in silos. The pandemic caused some people to work remotely. This made connection and community even more important. 2016, has empowered 7M paid subscribers in businesses like Walmart, Banco Galicia, and Deliveroo to transform their companies into communities. Employers have created a community where people can learn, share their knowledge and work together.
Here are five ways we’re helping people and businesses transition to the next era of work:
- Connecting companies of all sizes, including some of the world’s most innovative organizations
- Building an integrated system to connect people with the tools they already use every day
- Helping people navigate the changing world of work by connecting the frontline and supporting both remote and hybrid teams
- Getting the right information to the right people through features like Groups and Knowledge Library
- Making company conversation less top-down and more two-way with live Q&A’s and comments
Learn more about how we’re making work more human.