- Starting November 1, we’ll host daily Live Shopping experiences on Facebook and Instagram with brands like Benefit Cosmetics, Cocokind, Macy’s, Paintbox Nails, Tanya Taylor, Ulta Beauty, Vuori and Walmart to educate shoppers and share exclusive deals.
- We are bringing back #BuyBlackFriday to highlight Black-owned businesses. We also offer weekly #BuyBlack collection on Facebook and Instagram.
- We’re showing exclusive deals and gifts from Shops, which will be made available to people who make purchases on Facebook or Instagram.
Tune in Daily for Drops, Exclusive Offers and Other
Beginning November 1, we’ll host daily Live Shopping experiences on Facebook and Instagram where you can find the latest gifts and exclusive deals, get advice from fellow shoppers and connect with celebrities, creators and brand experts. Live videos will be hosted by some of the most prominent brands, including Benefit Cosmetics and Cocokind, Paintbox Nails (Tanya Taylor), Vuori, Walmart, Macy’s, Paintbox Nails (Tanya Taylor), Tanya Taylor, Paintbox Nails, Tanya Taylor, Vuori, Vuori, Walmart, and Paintbox Nails. These live videos allow you to shop the hottest holiday trends right from your own home.
You can also discover the latest sought-after products on the Instagram Shop tab from drops to collections curated by creators you love and the Instagram @shop team. From the Drops destination, you can sign up to receive a notification for when an item is available for purchase.
Support Small Businesses and #BuyBlack
This year, we’ll continue to support businesses that need it most, starting with the return of #BuyBlack Friday to encourage people to support Black-owned small businesses. We know the holiday season is critical for small businesses, our latest Global State of Small Business Report shows that a quarter of minority-led businesses expect to make half of their annual sales over the holiday period, compared to 14% of other small businesses. Starting on November 5, you can tune in every Friday in November to the #BuyBlack Friday show. The show will feature Live Shopping segments from Black-owned businesses including Shaquanda’s Hot Pepper Sauce, House of Takura and Obia Naturals, in addition to special guests and other surprises. You can also check out #BuyBlack collections, available weekly in the Facebook Shop tab starting November 1 and on the Instagram Shop tab starting November 5.
#BuyBlack Friday is part of Boost with Facebook: Good Ideas Season, our second annual program that gives small businesses access to free resources and training for a successful holiday season. As part of the Good Ideas Season, we’re also opening Good Ideas Shops in local communities across the US. People in New York City, Fort Worth, and Seattle can now visit our storefront windows pop-ups to find local small businesses. They can also shop their products on Facebook. Los Angeles will also have a #BuyBlack storefront window.
Shop Special Gifts and Offers
People already use our apps to stay updated on the latest trends, get inspired and find their new favorite brand or product. We’re offering exclusive gifts for Shops this season that can be found when people check out on Facebook and Instagram. This season, you may find gifts from Facebook and Instagram, like 20% off your first purchase and free shipping, when you complete an eligible purchase directly on our apps. And when you make an eligible purchase directly on Facebook or Instagram, you can also refer up to 10 friends to take advantage of an exclusive deal.
Shop Locally and Sustainably
Shopping locally on Facebook Marketplace is an easy and eco-friendly way to discover unique and hard-to-find gifts. You can also arrange a pickup time through Messenger to get your items fast. We’ve introduced a few updates on Marketplace to help you shop easily, locally and responsibly this season:
- Create and share a meetup plan: Create a meetup plan for an in-person transaction — including location, time and date — and share it with your friends via Messenger to let them know where you’re headed and encourage safer meetups.
- Meetup preferences: Sellers can let buyers know how they prefer to exchange an item locally, such as a public meetup or via door dropoff or pickup to minimize in-person transactions.
- Saved search: Looking for a particular item on your wishlist? Save your search to receive notifications whenever new listings match your criteria.
Support Companies and Causes That Care About
In the spirit of giving, we make it easy to start and donate to fundraisers for businesses you love and causes you care about. Visit facebook.com/fundraisers to help a business, friend or cause in need. Whether it’s participating in Giving Tuesday or finding gifts for your friends and family, there are lots of ways you can shop with us this holiday season.
The post Shop What You Love on Facebook and Instagram This Holiday Season appeared first on About Facebook.
For More dWeb.News Social Media News https://dweb.news/news-sections/social-media-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
The Moscow Metro on Friday rolled out what authorities have touted as the world’s first fare payment system based on facial recognition technology. The cashless, cardless and phone-less system, called ‘Face Pay,’ has been fitted at special turnstiles across the Russian capital’s more than 240 metro stations. “To enter the metro, passengers won’t need a…
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Beeco Lab to Debut New Kitchen Composter Created for Every Home
- Dunzo Is Building India’s Largest Quick Commerce Platform with Dunzo Daily
- Front Page: US Seeks To Contain Beijing Anger After Biden Vows Taiwan Defense
- RESEARCH: 'Whoop' – New Autonomous Method Precisely Detects Endangered Whale Vocalizations