Singapore, Oct 14, 2021 – (ACN Newswire) – Corinium is globally renowned for our leading face-to-face conferences and market research, and most recently the best real-time digital learning opportunities. Our Chief Data and Analytics Officer (CDAO), Deep Dive ASEAN series will take a closer look into the topics requested by Southeast Asian data communities.
We will bring you amazing insights from the region’s top data experts. You can view them anytime and anywhere you like, free of charge! The Data Innovation Online Deep Dive will cover the latest developments in driving data initiatives to grow business, converting existing infrastructure, getting maximum value out of data and implementing successful intelligence programs, as well as what risks investors should take, how to build strategic data partnerships, etc.
Join us, 24th November, and learn from the most successful data and analytics leaders and explore the strategic issues that matter to you!
2021 Key Themes:
– How to Modernise Data Governance & Management to Match Business Objectives Adapting to the latest challenges and understanding the way your enterprise-wide data governance needs to evolve for today and tomorrow.
– Making Data Fit for Purpose: Delivering Trusted, High Quality, Robust Data
Effective data governance through the lenses of risk, privacy, ethics, compliance and digital trust.
– Modern Data Architecture to Maximize Impact Creating the right environment to allow faster, more affordable, and easier access of data. Unifying data sources for a single view, and supporting machine learning.
– Safe, Consistent and Transparent Data across the Organisation
Promoting the business value data governance by tracking all data elements and managing their lifecycles effectively.
Registrations are now open!
– Gain best practices from actual case studies from organisations across ASEAN showcasing how they successfully implemented data strategies to strengthen business output
– Hear from key data experts and professionals, as they share their best practices from different industries including banking and finance, insurance, telecommunications, government, media, and more
– Insights into some of the hottest, trending themes in the data community such as Data Trends Driving Innovation and Growth & Digital Transformation and the Data Journey
– Over 200 data professionals are expected to attend and voice their questions to speakers through our interactive Q&A – hear what they have to say and ask your questions too
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3ly5Ppt
For Further details regarding this event, visit our website, https://datainn-asean.coriniumintelligence.com/.
You can contact us at:
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Trade Shows, Cloud & Enterprise, Digitalization
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright (c) 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. Asia Corporate News Network is a division.
For More dWeb.News Asia Business News https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
Russian online bank Tinkoff has launched an e-commerce venture. The new platform, a constellation of services and tools designed to help entrepreneurs handle and boost their online sales, will cater to a rapidly expanding online economy in Russia, as well as to clients hoping to grow their international presence. Tinkoff has hired Ilya Kretov, formerly…
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- ISRAEL NEWS: Austrian leader said to cancel Israel visit amid corruption allegations
- RUSSIA NEWS: Putin Says NATO’s Military Presence in Ukraine Poses Threat to Russia
- RUSSIA NEWS: Taliban welcomes Russia’s plans to remove them form the terrorist list
- Top 10 Killer Magento SEO Tips for Your E-Commerce Website
- FRONT PAGES: A Potential New Treatment For Inflammatory Arthritis
- HEALTH NEWS: Major Insurers Are Running Billions of Dollars Behind in Payments to Doctors and Hospitals