Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
Storz Power and Targray have announced a formal launch of The Storz Power Battery Supply Chain Partnership
| Source: Storz Power
Lehi, Utah, United States, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Two important companies in the renewable and energy storage industry are working together to create a more robust energy grid catering to their dealers and property owner end users. Here’s how:
Storz Power and Targray are officially announcing their new Battery Supply Chain Partnership. They have extensive combined experience in manufacturing, distribution and renewable energy development.
With the launch of the Storz Power Battery Supply Chain Partnership, Storz Power and Targray will be sharing multiple responsibilities including:
1) Accelerating the mass adoption of renewable energy – Both companies will increase product accessibility to installation teams and their customers thus improving renewable energy distribution world wide.
2) Working together to create a more robust energy grid – Both companies are focused on strengthening supply chains while making solar and energy storage products available to a wider audience. These efforts will enable local communities and states to reach their renewable energy goals in the future by ensuring that energy storage systems are reliable with solar.
3) Improving manufacturing processes and quality – Storz Power and Targray Group’s international footprint enables them to globally source the best-in-class materials, manufacturing sources, and other related battery products while bringing them to market efficiently.
The important question we asked was, what does this mean for the end users?
Everett Brewer, CEO of Storz Power had this to say about the new launch of the Storz Power Battery Supply Chain Partnership with Targray:
“Storz Power is a prime example of a Targray success story. They are helping bring our battery solution to market quicker so we can focus on meeting growing battery demands due to shortages and recalls that other battery manufactures are seeing.”
The new Supply Chain Partnership has been created specifically for consumers and industry professionals who stand to benefit from multiple leading technology features such as:
– AI+ Smart Access Whole Home Power: This feature offers the end user the power to choose where they want to use energy by adding a Smart Access breaker panel so there’s no need to discriminate which circuits can be powered during outages and off-grid scenarios.
– Customizable AI+ packages: Stackable system components support Unlimited expansion of Smart Access panels and allows for customizable battery storage on a single inverter or array of inverters.
– The inverter’s power output is unsurpassed: The inverter is solar and generator ready both on grid and off grid. The inverter can charge the batteries by using either solar, a generator or the grid.
Storz Power’s features and benefits are summarized by their main claim to building a smarter battery, not a bigger battery. Those interested in purchasing a Storz Power battery system can do so here: https://storzpower.ai/
Creating Value at the Source, Targray is a global leader in the sourcing, transportation, storage, trading and distribution of commodities and advanced materials for a broad range of industry sectors. Those interested in learning more about Targray can do so here: https://www.targray.com/
Name: Ahmad JP Sawalmeh Organization: Storz Power Address: 2961 West Maple Loop Drive Suite 300, Lehi, Utah 84043, United States Phone: +1-801-797-2590
For more dWeb.News Business News: https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
WASHINGTON – The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and National Security Agency (NSA) published a cybersecurity advisory today regarding BlackMatter ransomware cyber intrusions targeting multiple U.S. critical infrastructure entities, including two U.S. food and agriculture sector organizations. The advisory includes technical details, analysis, and assessment of this cyber threat,…
Posted on 11, October 2021 by EuropaWire PR Editors | This entry was posted in Agriculture, Automotive, Germany, Industrial, News, Technology and tagged Benjamin Hübner, Continental, ContiPressureCheck™, ContiPressureCheck™ monitors, cross-ply tyre, Hans Dietrich, hoof buffers, pneumatic tractor tyre, pneumatic tyres, radial tractor tyres, radial tyre, rubber coated wheels, self-cleaning tyre, T4, TractorMaster Hybrid tyre. Bookmark…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- CANADA NEWS: 40 shipping containers floating near entrance to Juan de Fuca Strait
- Why do cats knead with their paws?
- Health: These New Hoka One Ones Are Perfect for Marathon Training
- BUSINESS: Moonbug Announces A New Character Meekah To Join Blippi Universe
- Beeco Lab to Debut New Kitchen Composter Created for Every Home
- RESEARCH: 'Whoop' – New Autonomous Method Precisely Detects Endangered Whale Vocalizations