BUSINESS: By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
Future Electronics is featuring Maxim Integrateds MAX22200 octal 36V serial-controlled solenoid driver in this months Motor Control edition of THE EDGE.
- (1888PressRelease) October 14, 2021 – Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring energy efficient drivers from Maxim Integrated in the latest edition of THE EDGE – Motor Control. The Maxim Integrated MAX22200 is an octal 36V serial-controlled solenoid driver featuring a full set of protections and diagnostic functions for flexibility of use in multiple applications. These include thermal shutdown (TSD), overcurrent protection (OCP), undervoltage Lockout(UVLO), open load detection (OL), and detection for plunger movement (DPM). The FAULT register stores diagnostic information and an active-low FAULT fault indicator pin.
The MAX22200 is available in a compact 5mm x 5mm, 32-pin TQFN package and operates over the temperature -40degC to +85degC range. Due to the flexibility of use, the serial interface control, the high efficiency, and the small package, the MAX22200 is particularly well-suited for solenoid driver applications such as valve control, relays control, etc. In applications that require low power consumption and high levels of integration.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/maxim-integrated-max22200. To see the entire portfolio of Maxim Integrated products available through Future Electronics, visit http://www.FutureElectronics.com.
The newest e-newsletter of Future Electronics is THE EDGE. It is geared towards engineers and buyers who are looking for the most innovative products. The EDGE is published twice a month and includes product information, datasheets, videos, and videos that highlight the latest technology in a particular area such as automotive, sensing, or lighting.
Visit http://www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a leader in electronic distribution. It has been recognized for offering customers global supply chain solutions and custom-tailored engineering service. They also offer a wide range of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is global integrated with an IT infrastructure that provides real-time inventory availability to customers and allows for easy access. Future Electronics is committed to delighting customers with the best service and engineering capabilities. For more information, visit http://www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
Claudio.Caporicci ( @ ) FutureElectronics dot com
For more dWeb.News Business News: https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
Russian online bank Tinkoff has launched an e-commerce venture. The new platform, a constellation of services and tools designed to help entrepreneurs handle and boost their online sales, will cater to a rapidly expanding online economy in Russia, as well as to clients hoping to grow their international presence. Tinkoff has hired Ilya Kretov, formerly…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- RUSSIA NEWS: Taliban welcomes Russia’s plans to remove them form the terrorist list
- FRONT PAGES: A Potential New Treatment For Inflammatory Arthritis
- ISRAEL NEWS: Austrian leader said to cancel Israel visit amid corruption allegations
- HEALTH NEWS: Eco-Rooted Lawsuits Target Needle Exchanges. This will be stopped by a new California law.
- HEALTH NEWS: Major Insurers Are Running Billions of Dollars Behind in Payments to Doctors and Hospitals
- Top 10 Killer Magento SEO Tips for Your E-Commerce Website