FDA works to assure that the U.S. food supply is safe, sanitary, wholesome, and honestly labeled. These Consumer Updates will help you learn more.
- Eating Too Much Salt? Ways to Cut Back…Gradually
- 5 Things to Know about Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol – Delta-8 THC
- Nitrite “Poppers”
- Hurricane Season: Be Prepared
- Infant Formula: Safety Do’s and Dont’s
- Are You Storing Food Safely?
- Keep Your Dogs and Cats Safe From Holiday Hazards
- Protect Your Family From Fraudulent Flu Products
- Halloween Safety Tips: Costumes, Candy, and Colored Contact Lenses
- Advisory Committees Give FDA Critical Advice and the Public a Voice
- Allergic to Milk? Some Dark Chocolate Labeled as Dairy-Free May Still Contain Milk
- FDA’s Food and Cosmetics Information Center Answers Your Questions
- Help Stop the Spread of Coronavirus and Protect Your Family
- Getting Smarter about Food Safety: The Pandemic and Lessons Learned
- Food Safety and Availability During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- The New Nutrition Facts Label: Why the Makeover?
- What You Should Know About Using Cannabis, Including CBD, When Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- What to Know About Products Containing Cannabis and CBD
- Confused by Date Labels on Packaged Foods?
- How Many Calories? Keep an Eye on the Menu
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease
- To Eat or Not to Eat: Decorative Products on Foods Can Be Unsafe
- Spilling the Beans: How Much Caffeine is Too Much?
- Nutrition Facts Label Reboot: A Tale of Two Labels
- 7 Tips for Cleaning Fruits, Vegetables
- 5 Tips for a Healthy Vacation
- ‘Gluten-Free’ Means What It Says
- Adding Folic Acid to Corn Masa Flour May Prevent Birth Defects
- Raw Dough’s a Raw Deal and Could Make You Sick
- Food Safety Tips for Healthy Holidays
- Black Licorice: Trick or Treat?
- Healthy Breakfasts for Kids: It’s All About Balance
- Grapefruit Juice and Some Drugs Don’t Mix
- Barbecue Basics: Tips to Prevent Foodborne Illness
- The FDA Supports Research to Reduce Health Disparities
- FDA’s Food and Cosmetic Information Center Answers Your Questions
- Is It Really ‘FDA Approved? ‘
- How to Report Product Problems and Complaints to the FDA
- How FDA Helps You Make Healthy Food Choices
- What’s in a Name? What Every Consumer Should Know About Foods and Flavors
- 5 Tips for Using Your Microwave Oven Safely
- Whole Genome Sequencing: Cracking the Genetic Code for Foodborne Illness
- For Consumers: Seven Things Pregnant Women and Parents Need to Know About Arsenic in Rice and Rice Cereal
- Some Imported Dietary Supplements and Nonprescription Drug Products May Harm You
- Fighting Diabetes’ Deadly Impact on Minorities
- 5 Ways New FDA Rules Will Make Your Foods Safer
- You Can Help Cut Acrylamide in Your Diet
- Beware of Products Promising Miracle Weight Loss
- FDA Guards Against Food Spoilage, Contamination
- FDA Ensures Your Foods From Animals Are Safe
- FDA Research Helps Keep Animals and People Healthy
- My Dog Has Cancer: What Do I Need to Know?
- 4 Tips for a Healthy and Stress-Free Lunchbox
- WANTED: Consumers to Report Problems
- Allergies to a Legume Called Lupin: What You Need to Know
- Nutrition Basics Help Fight Child Obesity
- Protecting Your Vision: Facts and Fiction
- How Sweet It Is: All About Sugar Substitutes
- Whole Genome Sequencing Helps FDA Identify Dangerous Bacteria
- What Kind of Fish Is That?
- FDA Broadens Its Vocabulary
- Nutrition Facts Label Better Informs Your Food Choices
- Food Serving Sizes Get a Reality Check
- Foodborne Illness: Especially Dangerous for the Vulnerable
- Keep Listeria Out of Your Kitchen
- Fighting the Impact of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- FDA: Foods Must Contain What Label Says
- Import Alerts Guard Against Unsafe Products
- Fish Hazards and Controls: More Than a Fish Story
- Have Food Allergies? Read the Label
- Raw Milk May Pose Health Risk
- Bottled Water Everywhere: Keeping it Safe
- FDA 101: How to Use the Consumer Complaint System and MedWatch
- Avoiding Drug Interactions
- FDA 101: Dietary Supplements
- Animal Cloning and Food Safety
- How Safe are Color Additives?
Consumer Updates Email
Subscribe to receive Consumer Update email notifications.
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BRCHF), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology, today announced that Chief Development Officer Anil Mankar will present “Intelligent Edge AI: The Future is Now” at the Linley Fall Processor Conference 2021 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, California, October…
Artificial intelligence (AI), which has seen rapid growth over the past few years, is mainly due to the development of deep neural networks and artificial intelligence computing technology. Experts believe that there will come a time when artificial intelligence will exceed human intelligence, or be able to do many tasks better than humans.
WASHINGTON – As part of its mission to recruit diverse cybersecurity talent and build the workforce of the future, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has awarded $2 million to two innovative organizations for development of cyber workforce training programs. The NPower and CyberWarrior organizations, which received the awards, will focus on the unemployed…
The Moscow Metro on Friday rolled out what authorities have touted as the world’s first fare payment system based on facial recognition technology. The cashless, cardless and phone-less system, called ‘Face Pay,’ has been fitted at special turnstiles across the Russian capital’s more than 240 metro stations. “To enter the metro, passengers won’t need a…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Beeco Lab to Debut New Kitchen Composter Created for Every Home
- Front Page: US Seeks To Contain Beijing Anger After Biden Vows Taiwan Defense
- GAMING: How To Unlock The LAPA SMG For CoD: Warzone And Black Ops Cold War
- Why do cats knead with their paws?
- CANADA NEWS: 40 shipping containers floating near entrance to Juan de Fuca Strait
- Health: These New Hoka One Ones Are Perfect for Marathon Training