Host Diana Alvear kicked off today’s packed Up To Speed Live by taking our Holiday Quiz. What was the result? The result? She is now officially a Homebody. This is apparently what happens to Social Butterflies after they have children.
To make your job as a gift giver that much easier, have your friends and family take the quiz. You can also take the quiz to find the best tech products for you.
The chef is in
Diana welcomed a special guest on today’s show, our resident chef and Head of Food Service Spencer Plaut. Spencer spoke about his history, our brand new Foods program , and gave some tips for Thanksgiving cooks.
What homebuyers want in a home
Tech appeal is the new curb appeal. Andy Choi, our friend, learned this information from the realtors at the National Association of Realtors Conference.
“5G has been a major selling point for us these days, so it’s important to have 5G,” stated Sydney Ealy.
“Almost all of my clients are asking, ‘what is the WiFi service like in this home?,'” said Shari Ward, an Arizona realtor.
Verizon is transforming the 5G experience at home, and that’s why realtors are becoming some of our most enthusiastic partners. See if your address is qualified for 5G Home Internet Service.
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the role of Judas in the traveling Broadway show “Jesus Christ Superstar,” James Beeks’s onstage career was about to take off. Beeks, whose stage name is James T. Justis, was lauded for his role as the disciple who betrayed Jesus.But it was his side job as a Michael Jackson impersonator that unintentionally brought about…
(CNN)A pair of payments the Republican National Committee made to a law firm representing former President Donald Trump is raising questions among former and current GOP officials about the party’s priorities in a critical election year and its ability to remain neutral — as long-standing RNC rules require — in the 2024 presidential primary. The…
(CNN)About two-thirds of the country should be truly thankful for the weather this holiday season as Thanksgiving travel picks back up to pre-pandemic levels. “A relatively tranquil stretch of weather persists in the final days leading up to Thanksgiving,” says the Weather Prediction Center (WPC). It only takes a run-of-the mill rain shower or wind…
There’s a lot of news each day. Illini Inquirer will try to make it easier to digest each weekday morning with the Daily Digest. Today, get up to speed on a five-star 2023 visitor for Illinois football, an international 2022 prospect visiting Illini football, Illinois basketball’s big response after disappointing losses, James Franklin’s contract extension…
6:30 AM ETESPN staffRivalry Week is here!And while most of what makes this week great is the history, passion and petty in-fighting built over the past century, this year’s games also have plenty at stake on the field, too.Whether it’s fighting for a New Year’s Six bowl, a spot in a conference championship game or…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- ASIA NEWS: The Hong Kong Institute of Directors hosts an Annual Dinner and Presentation Ceremony to Present the Directors of The Year Awards
- ISRAEL NEWS: A new study shows Arab teens are more suspicious of Jews than ever
- ISRAEL NEWS: Israel to share military tech, systems with Philippines
- ASIA NEWS: Opportunities for carbon reduction and Broad Homes’ potential growth
- CRIME: Louisiana Marketer Sentenced For More Than $180 Million In Health Care Fraud Scheme
- WHITE HOUSE NEWS: President Biden Announces Key Nominations
- BUSINESS: ForFarmers N.V.: ForFarmers Decides To Start Share-Buyback Programme
- FRONT PAGE: Finding Their Groove
- UFC NEWS: Referee Vyacheslav Kiselev Removed From UFC 267 Event After Questionable Officiating – ESPN
- FRONT PAGES: Will F1 Racing Mark Saudi Arabia’s End To Alcohol Prohibition? – The Economist