By Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The COVID-19 pandemic has not only revealed supply chain challenges in terms of meeting pandemic-induced demand but also showcased weaknesses with regard to facing disruptions on a global scale. Supply volatility, high price rises, and high levels uncertainty are all immediate effects.
Supply chain disruptions have caused ripple effects despite the manufacturing restart. The lack of time stamps and poor tracking of the chain of custody have affected the shelf life and created wastage-related risks.
The FDA approved the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine, Moderna and Johnson vaccines to reach patients under emergency use authorization (EUA), as well as the authorization for booster doses. An exemplary supply chain is needed. It must include capabilities for direct shipment from point of use, local crossdocking of cooling boxes and local warehousing. A robust cold-chain network must be established to transport and store vaccines. Local manufacturing deals, supply chain investments and packaging innovation will all continue to play an important role in global immunization efforts.
The positive long-term development and growth opportunities for the biopharma sector can outweigh any short-term negative effects of the current pandemic. To increase flexibility and transparency in manufacturing, packaging and documentation throughout the chain of custody, the industry will see increased digitalization.
- Johnson & Johnson
This study will:
- Provide an overview of the evolving pharmaceutical packaging industry ecosystem, with a focus on the billion-dollar growth opportunities in drug delivery packaging. The potential disruptions to pharmaceutical packaging due to blockchain technology, sensors RFID, NFC and wearable technology.
- Discuss how innovative packaging solutions can overcome key challenges like drug counterfeiting and the localization and finish of drugs, operational costs, complex supply chain, cold-chain handling and chemical degradation and leakage.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope and Segmentation
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Pharmaceutical Packaging Market
- Market Background
- Trends in the Handling of Biologics Products
- Key Themes and Market Dynamics
- Primary Forces Catalyzing Change
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Vendor Ecosystem
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- GO Universe – A Summary
- Growth Opportunity 1: Scalable Smart Packaging for Improved Health Outcomes
- Illustrative Smart Packaging Solutions
- Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 2: Temperature-sensitive Packaging for New-generation Biologics
- Advancements in Packaging for Cold Chain
- Case Examples in Biopharma Cold Chain
5. List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8o1x01
More dWeb.News Business News at https://dweb.news/category/dweb-news/section-b-business-news/
The daughter of a colleague, a former Californian, and her fiancee were up to their ears, happily, in the preparations of their upcoming wedding. After deciding on the song selections, the appetizers were chosen and they reluctantly gave up the idea of Cinderella, the couple decided to forgo the Cinderella theme. The inevitable hitch occurred…
For the first time, Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem, over 90 percent of whom are not Israeli citizens, will be eligible for a lottery for subsidized government housing. The lottery was once only open to Israeli citizens. LISTEN: Evangelical-Israeli who met MBS in his palace tells all In October, the government changed its policy following…
Brian Laundrie shot himself in head, family attorney confirmsGabby Petito’s fiance, Brian Laundrie, shot himself in the head, autopsy results show.Laundrie had been the subject of a manhunt for more than a month as investigators searched for clues in the death of Ms Petito during their cross-country van trip together.The Laundrie family’s lawyer Steven Bertolino…
(CNN)A pair of payments the Republican National Committee made to a law firm representing former President Donald Trump is raising questions among former and current GOP officials about the party’s priorities in a critical election year and its ability to remain neutral — as long-standing RNC rules require — in the 2024 presidential primary. The…
(CNN)About two-thirds of the country should be truly thankful for the weather this holiday season as Thanksgiving travel picks back up to pre-pandemic levels. “A relatively tranquil stretch of weather persists in the final days leading up to Thanksgiving,” says the Weather Prediction Center (WPC). It only takes a run-of-the mill rain shower or wind…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Multichain World is Key to Success in Web 3.0 and Metaverse
- Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo sets sights on playing until age 42
- BUSINESS: Circulus Holdings Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- Here’s the ‘Disappointing’ and ‘Prohibited’ Way Some American Airlines Flight Attendants Make Extra Money
- Paraguayan Senate To Debate Bitcoin Mining “Out of the Grey Area”