AFRICA NEWS: will be a mass demonstration of political and non-political figures.
Tunis/Tunisia – Tunisian human rights defenders and political and non-political leaders have called upon their fellow citizens to demonstrate massively on Friday January 14, in defense of “our freedom” and “our right to choose our fate”, namely, to live in “a democratic pluralist, equitable Tunisia”.
In an joint statement, they call on Tunisians who have “defended the firm hopes, legitimate aspirations, over the past 10 years, for freedom, and social justice” for participation in the demonstrations scheduled for Friday, January 14 at Habib Bourguiba Avenue and Mohamed V Avenue.
This declaration was signed by members of the Tunisian League of Human Rights. They are experts in constitutional law and trade union personalities, as well as actors of civil society, political life, and civil society.
A Cabinet meeting held last Tuesday decided on a series of measures to deal with a new wave of COVID-19. These measures are effective from Thursday and can be summarized as follows: the introduction of a curfew starting at 22: and continuing for two weeks.
The daughter of a colleague, a former Californian, and her fiancee were up to their ears, happily, in the preparations of their upcoming wedding. After deciding on the song selections, the appetizers were chosen and they reluctantly gave up the idea of Cinderella, the couple decided to forgo the Cinderella theme. The inevitable hitch occurred…
For the first time, Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem, over 90 percent of whom are not Israeli citizens, will be eligible for a lottery for subsidized government housing. The lottery was once only open to Israeli citizens. LISTEN: Evangelical-Israeli who met MBS in his palace tells all In October, the government changed its policy following…
Brian Laundrie shot himself in head, family attorney confirmsGabby Petito’s fiance, Brian Laundrie, shot himself in the head, autopsy results show.Laundrie had been the subject of a manhunt for more than a month as investigators searched for clues in the death of Ms Petito during their cross-country van trip together.The Laundrie family’s lawyer Steven Bertolino…
(CNN)A pair of payments the Republican National Committee made to a law firm representing former President Donald Trump is raising questions among former and current GOP officials about the party’s priorities in a critical election year and its ability to remain neutral — as long-standing RNC rules require — in the 2024 presidential primary. The…
(CNN)About two-thirds of the country should be truly thankful for the weather this holiday season as Thanksgiving travel picks back up to pre-pandemic levels. “A relatively tranquil stretch of weather persists in the final days leading up to Thanksgiving,” says the Weather Prediction Center (WPC). It only takes a run-of-the mill rain shower or wind…
Most Popular Articles on dWeb.News
- Multichain World is Key to Success in Web 3.0 and Metaverse
- Here’s the ‘Disappointing’ and ‘Prohibited’ Way Some American Airlines Flight Attendants Make Extra Money
- Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo sets sights on playing until age 42
- It’s int’l signing day: Here’s what it means
- Your Netflix Subscription is Going up in Price
- Liberia: Justice Minister Laments Cllr. Syrennius Cephus’ Insubordination
- Israel’s One Zero Digital Bank gains full licence
- BUSINESS: 2021 Aerospace And Defense Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide To 2025 – Featuring Denel SOC, BAE Systems And Embraer SA Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Authorities order Hillsong to stop worship at youth services
- Salmonella sickens 16 in Norway; source unknown